Author Topic: Life VS blood sugar  (Read 389 times)

Offline The Buddha

• The guru Ba-moo-derator
  • Administrator
  • Motorcycle God!
Life VS blood sugar
« on: March 05, 2021, 06:44:26 PM »
I started a youtube channel - like 2 hrs ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyKEqry3kA

Basically I'll be checking my blood sugar and how it responds to different activities, foods and drinks.

For example tomorrow is a lot of driving, light errands, walking here and there and no food till maybe past 8 pm/ Lets see how it shows up.
For no reason I went to 100 from 92 @ 7:30, finished the last sip of the last beer right after, hit 82 @ 8:00 and 100 @ 8:30. I guess insulin fade after the surge after the 7:30 check.
Might start eating @ 9, hoping to squeeze in a check @ 9:00 before dinner.

Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.

Offline The Buddha

• Administrator
  • Motorcycle God!
Re: Life VS blood sugar
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 06:57:40 AM »
A bunch of crappy videos are up. Search for Life vs Blood sugar Srinath Seshadri

Of especially high noteworthy crap are:

1. The Srinath Makes Sulphoraphane (no its not something you snort - get your mind out of the gutter)
2. The Srinath Makes Creamed Curly rock (yesterday) Trust me, if you had like 5-6 mins to kill - yea still, watch some cricket highlights or something.
3. The Srinath drinks and reads blood sugar (its all of them).
4. The Srinath spews some bs that a blood sugar sensor has a decay rate.
5. The Srinath makes other keto food with rando substitutions you wont even believe.
6. The Srinath's theory of resistant starch seems to be on banana peels at the moment but potato isn't yet done. Maybe next week.

Cool.
Buddha.

Offline The Buddha

• Administrator
  • Motorcycle God!
Re: Life VS blood sugar
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 06:06:38 AM »
I figured how to open comments on youtube (No its not made for kids = open for comments - Like WTF)

Anyway My sprouts videos are unique IMHO. As is some of the ones cooking sprouts and weeds. Cos all other sprouts videos are about growing them in mason jars with those unobtanium sprouting lids. Or they are for wide mouth mason jars where you can get the sprouting lids. You lose a lot of them when you put that type of lid on. My first try at making it in a peanut jar had like 20 holes for draining and 4 for air intake and lots of the seeds escaped. Also broccoli sprout = smoothie for a lot of people. I dont do that, I put it in soup or in V8 along with chia and flax or other spicy food. Broccoli sprouts should be kept away from dairy, so a sammich isn't a good choice unless you're making a dairy free sammich. I dont eat sammich anyway cos I dont like bread.

The blood sugar videos are basically to say - LO (under 40) isn't a problem, in fact you wont burn body fat sitting on your butt unless you're at LO. If you get up and start moving, eve walking around it will quickly get over 40.

Cool.
Buddha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk