News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Hi! My name is pandy

Started by pandy, March 30, 2016, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandy

I was looking for my purple panzy 'fro and I can't find it! Ugh!

I figured I'd - ahem - re-introduce myself since I haven't been here in too long. I was on another extended medical leave....but.... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....

Please, please....hold the applause  :cookoo: wait....dammit...where did all those rotten tomatoes come from!!!!!?????

Anywho.... I have a lot to wade though... if you've messaged me, please forgive the lack of response.... if you're waiting for a sticker, let me know... I still have them, though I was supposed to send them a million years ago to our beloved Manjul.... my fault, not his... just...couldn't....get.... outta....bed.... but.... I'm baaaack *evil laugh*... Notice I keep saying that!

I should have started this in the 'farm, cuz it will likely head there too quickly (especially if anyone mentions Trump HAHA!).

Missed you all  :woohoo: (ok, not all, but we'll pretend to be civil for a very short period of time....  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: where's my ban hammer... We all know that's all I'm here for!  :flipoff: :cookoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

ShowBizWolf

Hi pandy!!! I see a purple fro in your sig so at least that one is still there!!

I have read many of your posts when searching searching searching for answers (or just entertainment) on this board and have enjoyed them... and often wondered where you went/why ya weren't active on here anymore.

Awesome to see you're back !!
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

pandy

SWB!!!! THANK YOU FOR FINDING MY 'FRO...dammit...I lost it right in my darned .sig. Sigh. LOLOL

Can ya' help me find my mind?  :cookoo: :dunno_white: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_mrgreen:

On my own behalf (and forgive me all, in advance), one of my little medical emergencies involved my brain, so my wit is a little slower, my memory a little less quick, too... and it ain't age, dammit!  :flipoff:

And thank you...it's good to be back.

Yay, yay, yay, I gotz my 'fro back!!!!!! 

Daeouse

So you're one of the former regulars on here? I've been on here a few months now, and seem to have become a regular. LOL!

So hello and nice to meet you!!! :cheers:
Jon "MotoSquirrel"
2009 Yamaha V-Star 950
My Blog!

Big Rich

Welcome back Pandy! Glad to hear that you're able to come back from a medical leave.

I, like Showbiz, have always read and enjoyed your posts. So it will be a real treat to have you around.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

Janx101

Hi pansy and welcome back! ...

I happened slightly after you went ill... then I got elevated! .... the horror!

You have the hammer?! Cool... :thumb: ... john mentioned mine but I think he sent it USPS. ..lol

I still have my sticker.... and still in its envelope! ... I'm saving it for special!

Great to hear you put a beat down on your illness!  ... and that you still obviously enjoy freeform thinking!

Hug!

pandy

Ok. My medical life exploded not long after this post. The bad news is that I'm now disabled.

The good news is that I can spend more time here. Oh...wait....maybe that's the bad news.  :icon_twisted:

I'm working my way to at least being able to ride again. That's what keeps me going; we have to have something to live for, right? This is mine.

I don't know about the rest of you, but 2016 was a truly sucky year for me. I'm looking for 2017 to bring me back to life/riding.

Love,
pandy

ShowBizWolf

Oh dear! Best wishes and prayers your way for sure pandy :-*

2016 was not too bad for me... but it was a walk in the park compared to '14 and '15 let me tell ya. Those two years are still haunting me in some ways >_<

Hope to see ya around a lot more!! Here's to 2017 being great  :cheers:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

pandy

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on February 12, 2017, 12:42:38 PM
Here's to 2017 being great  :cheers:

Amen, and I hope that your difficult years fade into 2017 "wonderfulness!!!"   :cheers:

ShowBizWolf

Thank you!!!

I've been looking forward to this year tbh... cuz my birthday is Feb 17th so these are mah numberssss :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_mrgreen: Gonna be 30 too so I also get to say bye to my rollercoaster 20's and say hi to a whole new chapter. Or book... whatever  :icon_razz:

pandy

WooHoo!!!!! Happy pre-birfday! I think we should have an online birfday party for you on the 17!!! Or 16th or 18 if you'll be out par-taying!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ShowBizWolf

weeee! thank you  :D haha I'll be at work all evening... but when I get out at midnight, I'll be partying with my cats and having some beers!!  :cheers:

pandy

Well what time zone are ya' in! I'll have a decaf coffee in your honour! LOL  :cheers:

ShowBizWolf

Eastern time zone!  Haha and for real... coffee is legit. Just got mine ready for tomorrow  :thumb:

Big Rich

Sorry to hear the bad news Pandy! If there's anything we can do, just say the word.....

pandy

You're reading my postwhoring....what more could a sidelined rider (only for now, dammit....I *WILL* ride again!!!) wish for! ;-)

And thank you.

yamahonkawazuki

This young lady ^^^^^^^^^^ had 25 thousand posts in one night. she taught me the art of the postwhore.. my record was 1k. anyhoo im joining you on the sidelines as a monopod, (left below knee) plus near death 24hr coma this past weekend :( we will rally eachother Eh? i miss you sweetie <3 great to have you back. place a gstwin sticker on a piece of magnet board. you then have a homemade bumper sticker you can look at wherever you go. and move as needed. doc said my next dka will kill me. so lets keep eachother above the daisies Eh?, btw will have your purple fro smiley resurrected today. new and improved. will post it here. maybe by 2pm est. take care and sleep blessed.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

Nvm I see its still there. My phone is buggy. Ok then I will work on purple fro 2.0 have it up soon.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Couldn't wait hun  :)
Here was a quickie. Hard working on a near pixel level lol

Autodesk sketchbook ftw. Massive headache and left arm raging. Time to sleep. You sleep blessed Eh?
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Big Rich

Hey Showbiz - happy (belated) birthday! Sorry I missed it.... I was either crazy at work or watching reruns of Futurama.... how does it feel to hit the big 29?

Aaron, that is a pretty rad purple fro. Hope nothing but the best for you and Ms. Pandy. When it rains it poors, eh?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk