News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

Hi! My name is pandy

Started by pandy, March 30, 2016, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

the one shes got now i did many years ago, could only zoom in and repaint in squares. 1px by 1px. stripes werent easy or really possible. fro 2.0 i used my tablet and app called autodesk sketchbook. zoomed in all the way, and airbrush size zero. working on fro 2.1 now using mrgreen smiley. same hair, green face. love ms pandy. shes been here a tadd longer than i. i recall conversing via pm one eve about the word filter. ( buddha lovves you?) lol fun lol.
now waitainute....... my post count..... before the mini coma i was below 20k lol. welcome back pandy. both of us will be on the sidelines for a bit. youll make it out just fine. idk about  me atm. mh heart complaiins. i feel it in my arms. tell ya what we can support eachother. if you wish to discuss privately via pm or email ( or my phone number via text) im like a minimart. open 24/7 always an open ear. ( i can always grab a replacement phone when i kill this one).
so stay in touch. dont make me return to cali and knock on ya door lol.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

ShowBizWolf

Thanks Rich!!! I said bye to 29 and hello to 30 :cheers: So far it's been good :D
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Big Rich

Haha.... it was a joke. I always say 29 to people in their 30's, 39 to people in their 40's, etc.
83 GR650 (riding / rolling project)

It's opener there in the wide open air...

ShowBizWolf

oh oh I see! forgive my slowness haha it must be cuz I'm getting OLD LOLOLOLOLOL  :laugh:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

yamahonkawazuki

its not official until you read it in a medical report.
from mine " patient is a 42yo MIDDLE AGED male" but showbiz, time has been kind to you. officially an adult now,  yet ill say youre an attractive person. anyhoo pandy hun, see the new sv650? theres a goal for the both of us. 1st i can be a one legged man in an arse kicking contest, and 2 if i survive to age 43, im drooling over the new sv. in your case id say youll be on one soon. ( or any bike) . me if i make it, ill start with a gs, drift over to the dark side, grab a heel toe shifter, then re emerge. using the ht shifter for the gs. ( or an air shifter) love ya pandy great to have you back. two postwhores on the twin at the same time. this will be fun.  please drop in soon. worries me when i dont hear from you.  yours,
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

pandy

Aaron:

I'm ok.  I'm learning to live in my "new normal' as you are. I still love Love LOVE my current SV650s, though I'd love to have ABS. I, too, have read things on my medical chart that I'd much rather not have read. Hmph. I feel labeled! LOL! They call anyone over 20 middle-aged, it seems!!!!! We'll show them!!!!!!

As you say, though, it will be interesting to see if this forum can handle two postwhores at once....I think it's been lacking in postwhores, and we're exactly what it needs! ;-)  For so long, I haven't had time to be ANY kind of whore (take that any way you want it  :flipoff:), so I'm doing a lot of catch-up....in the forum!!!!

I missed your text, so I just texted you and will have a few decals going your way next week!

Love,
pandy  :woohoo:

P.S. YamaAron: You didn't notice that I increased your number of posts...you, too, had about 25k of posts in one night now! LOL
P.P.S. Big Rich: yeah, when it rains, there's a freakin' hurricane and flood in California ;-)
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

pandy

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on February 21, 2017, 03:41:54 AM
Couldn't wait hun  :)
Here was a quickie. Hard working on a near pixel level lol

Autodesk sketchbook ftw. Massive headache and left arm raging. Time to sleep. You sleep blessed Eh?
Aaron

Oooooh purrrrrdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds as though we both have damned physical challenges (yeah, see?? I swore! you know it's bad! LOL).

Yes, we'll rally each other, and we'll rally others. That's how we survive and thrive!!!!!!!!!!!

pandy

Quote from: Daeouse on March 30, 2016, 06:18:02 PM
So you're one of the former regulars on here? I've been on here a few months now, and seem to have become a regular. LOL!

So hello and nice to meet you!!! :cheers:

Hi Daeouse!!!!

Sorry I missed your post before!!!!!

Yes....when someone signs on, we chain them up and make them regulars! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Welcome to the funny farm!  :icon_twisted: :woohoo:

Love,
pandy

The Buddha

So sorry to hear of you pain Pandy (my purple goddess).

Get better and get on that purple iron horse now.

Happy belated birthday Showbizwolf.

Cool.
Buddha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

ShowBizWolf

Thank you so much Buddha  :kiss3:  :D  :cheers:

yamahonkawazuki

way i see it, as members drift away to other places, the ones that remain will develop into postwhores  lol. soooooo, in 5 years tops we'll have a few more. which will be interesting. lmao
Aaron.
p.s  i did see the posst bump. danke, i think my phone is saying dwha? when did i do THAT?!?!?
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

pandy

Thanks  Buddha, I'm working on it.  :thumb:

Yama....I tiptoe around in the dark at night changing numbers...going..  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk