News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Seattle Area: SNOW DAY

Started by RVertigo, November 01, 2005, 05:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RVertigo

Well, I can guarantee that I won't be there before 11:30 at the earliest...

Maybe we can come up with a way to find each other...  My cell no worky up there, so that's not an option.   :(

NightRyder

Hmm, alright. That should work. Uh.. I could wear my bike gear. That would stand out. .. then you could find me. :P  Seriously I'm thinking of it.  

Besides that, I donno.. do you have a walkie-talkie? One of thoes with 2+ mile ranges? I have some cheepie ones with just the standard 14 channels. No security code/channels. (free with a honda test drive  :mrgreen: ) Or we could try to ask each and every person if they surf the amazing great best-evar gstwins.com. Or set a time and place, and stand around up there looking like fools. Unfortuntaly I think being fools is the best way.  Actually.. there is a small chance I will bring the BBQ.. and you could find us BBQing it up at a set time in the parking lot. hmm...

Common other people. Come to Stevens Pass. Do it. You'll be cool. Have fun. Make friends. Spend Money. Freeze to death. Get sore.

Actually it should be a nice day tomarrow. Sunny, clear, good clean fun. ..
:?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each BIKE or personal message. BBC code and WORKS may be used in your WELL.

RVertigo

NightRyder

Alrighty, then. I am planning on staying till after dark at the least. (get my monies woth, ya know?)

I plan to park infront of the Brook's chair. We're going to take the BBQ, unless it is out of gas. I think meeting during lunch would be nice. Our plan is to eat around the BBQ, in the back of the truck probably. I figure we will probably get hungry about 12 to 1. I am not into paying for food inside, nor fighting for tables. So lets meet at 1pm*. Out by my truck. It's green, will have a BBQ in it, and we should be parked close to the Brook's chair. I have never brought the BBQ up, so I'll find out if I prefer the warm inside instead.

Whada think?

*I reserve the right to break a leg or get stuck in 10 feet of snow and miss the appointment. Barring that, I might change the time after I talk to my friend.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each BIKE or personal message. BBC code and WORKS may be used in your WELL.

RVertigo

NightRyder

RVertigo

:roll: DAMNIT!  I should have just gone...

I figured it would be slush at the top, which isn't really that bad, and ROCK HARD ICE at the bottom.   :dunno:

I guess I'm stupid.   :nono:

Well, we'll see about the weekend after the weekend after next.   :lol:

RVertigo

No snow, no snow...

Looks like maybe next weekend...   :dunno:

RVertigo

Monday?

I'm not sure anyone else can go... But, I'm looking into it...

What do you guys think?

NightRyder

~yawn~

oh, hey look at this place...

This is the first time I've been able to get away from the meetings and greetings and holiday cheer. No skiing this weekend, including monday, due to over population of this household by visitors, etc.

On a better note, I bought some new tires; the Pirelli Sport Demons should be nice once they get here.

RVertigo

Quote from: NightRyderOn a better note, I bought some new tires; the Pirelli Sport Demons should be nice once they get here.
I sure like mine...

Well, maybe next time...  I'm heading out the door for the mountain right now!! :thumb:

NightRyder

Yeah, thoes (correct size) sport demons are cool. muuuch better then the 130/90's kendas they replaced.

There was some small thought of going skiing this weekend, maybe monday.
Then again, there was the huge, much-needed house cleaning needed too...

RVertigo

I have Monday off too...  But, I've been fighting an awful sickness... 

I guess we'll see...  :thumb:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk