News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Bay Area - Motorcycle Show : Meeting Saturday December 17th.

Started by TheGoodGuy, November 13, 2005, 04:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratch

Shall we meet by the GS500F at 1:00pm?

If so, don't anybody get there earlier, because then we all wont get to go around the whole place together. Well, actually, if we have a large group it makes wading through the place without loosing somebody difficult. Allright, we can meet and break up into smaller groups, okay?
The motorcycle is no longer the hobby, the skill has become the hobby.

Power does not compare to skill.  What good is power without the skill to use it?

QuoteOriginally posted by Wintermute on BayAreaRidersForum.com
good judgement trumps good skills every time.

TheGoodGuy

1pm is good to me :) that gives me time to wake up and drive 2+ hrs to SJ.
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

Bob Broussard

70 Cam Guy

Andy

70 Cam Guy

hey everyone, I heard today that I'll be stuck at work until noon so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on time now.  doesn't seem like an hour is enough time to make it home, change, inhale some food, get to the center and get inside by 1pm
Andy

scratch

Well, it's not like we're gonna wander off anytime soon. I'm sure it'll take us time to say our hellos, introductions and 'how are you's and you may still get to see us just as we're getting ready to break off from the meeting point. I'll make a point to look at all the Suzukis, so I'll be somewhere around there. And, I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll be accompanied by a bald 6'2" African-American, in case you don't see me behind him since I'm so skinny.
I'll definitely be looking at the DR's and DRZ's.

Power does not compare to skill.  What good is power without the skill to use it?

TheGoodGuy

andy you can call my cell 818-512-4047.. hope i got signal in there.

Tim your cell number is still teh same from last year?
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

scratch

Ah, I lost my number because I didn't top it up. Cell phones suck...er, I'm too old to have a cell phone.

Edit: I'm not coordinated enough to own a cell phone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk