News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

West Seattle Wrenching 4/28 - updated

Started by adidasguy, April 23, 2012, 11:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adidasguy

UPDATE: A few people want to ride Vashon Island from about 10-4 so I can't pass up that opportunity. When I'm back, wrenching will be available. PM me if you want to wrench with your phone number and I'll text or call you when I'm on the ferry back home. Probably about 3 or 4pm.

Wrenching available Sunday 11-4. PM if interested.

If no PM's from anyone, I'm on my own and will wrench and ride whenever so I may not be around.

============================================================================

I plan to spend the day wrenching - things like oil changes, some cleaning, parts sorting, and whatever else comes up. I can use help in doing oil changes to 2 or more bikes. Phenix needs it. Junior is 18 months so he could use it. Suzi needs attention to carbs, valves and oil so she will wait for another day.

The handing throttle problem with Phenix is going away. I think the carbs are dirty and are freeing up the more he is ridden. Plan is for different re-jetted set of carbs. I have 2  Buddha pilot kits for newer carbs so we could do a set for Phenix and a set for another bike. I feel best to alter a spare set of carbs. if it didn't work, you have your originals to put back in.

PM me if  you plan to come over. Probably 10:30 or so to as late as 10pm if necessary. If weather is nice, a break or two for a short ride for some fun and comrade-re.

There is an auto parts store a couple blocks away and a True Value should we need something.

Patrick
PM me, post here or text me at 206- eight five for - fooor too oh  ate.

adidasguy

See update in main post. Going to Vashon for the day. Anyone else is welcome to go if you're at my place by 9:45. Planning on the 10:10 ferry when other part of group gets to West Seattle.

entropic

Wish I was closer, I'm jealous. The East coast really needs to step it up !
Failure is the condiment that gives success it's flavor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk