News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

parting out GS500F 2004

Started by jx3burk, April 30, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jx3burk

Yes, I will check for road rash but I believe it is ok. I can send PM with pics and pricing after you tell the zip.

willi4d

Motor still available? Where are you located? Looking to ship to St. Louis. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jx3burk

jx3burk

The top end of this 2004 motor is off.  The head assembly is priced out to T800 right now. Cylinder and pistons are stock and in great shape. Anyone interested in motor parts before I put on EBAY let me know.

J_Walker

I still need Part #33110-01D00. 20 bucks + shipping cost still stands my offer.. since you said nothing last time.
-Walker

jx3burk

I thought I sent a PM, sorry. That part was damaged in the accident and I would not trust it.

J_Walker

Quote from: jx3burk on September 16, 2017, 01:29:46 PM
I thought I sent a PM, sorry. That part was damaged in the accident and I would not trust it.

the plastic electrical piece? Can you send a picture? it's not the cover piece, and the cover should of protected it.

it's become hard to find that piece.. is why I'm so pushy about this. lots of pre 2004s however.
-Walker

jx3burk

Still plenty of good parts left, cheap. Motor has the head sold so if you engine parts let me know.
No electrical left except starter.
link I hope works.

http://s691.photobucket.com/user/jburkart_vt/library/GS500

willi4d

Hi, is the bottom end of the motor still available? I never saw your previous reply. And I'm curious how much to ship to 63117? Thank you.

jx3burk

Yes it is. Let me check shipping.

J_Walker

Quote from: willi4d on November 06, 2017, 03:03:41 AM
Hi, is the bottom end of the motor still available? I never saw your previous reply. And I'm curious how much to ship to 63117? Thank you.

do you need the connecting rods to said bottom end?
-Walker

jx3burk

J I'm not splitting the cases for a connecting rod. sorry.

J_Walker

Quote from: jx3burk on November 09, 2017, 03:57:13 PM
J I'm not splitting the cases for a connecting rod. sorry.

I was asking the other poster if he needed the connecting rod's' with the bottom end, assuming he was gonna be rebuilding he could be just using his good parts and already have a pair sitting around.
-Walker

Kenner

I just picked up an 04 with a bad bottom end (sound like a rod knock but I haven't torn into it yet). Is yours still available? How much to ship to 84302?
Thanks,
Ken

jx3burk

Matt3397

do you have a gas tank? would it fit a 98?

jx3burk

no tank
Just a motor less the head, foot controls, rear grab bar, front fender, air box. bolt on frame parts, coils, front and rear brake calipers and oil cooler.
Going cheap. Some parts on ebay already.

jx3burk

jx3burk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk