Outer South-East. Dandenong Ranges.

Started by BillMen79, February 11, 2014, 08:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMen79

Hi all! Just putting it out there, I'm from the Dandenongs region and I expect many of you head this way regularly to blow off some steam (if you dont then you should!). I ride with my fiancev and have a couple of friends who I ride with, nothing drastic though mostly just cruises together. So if anyone ever wants to catch up for a spin up the hills yell out. Always interested in meeting more cool people to ride with.
Twist of the Wrist - Watch it!

prmas

Gidday BM79, I am in the middle South East and often go your way. There are a couple of others on the Forums here with whom I have ridden although not recently. I too am always happy to meet other GSers. I have a pretty busy schedule in the near future but would like to meet you if you don't mind a Senior being part of your group. As a side note: I put the GS through 24 HARD laps of Phillip Island GP track on Monday and had a good time despite being the slowest bike there. I did however destroy the front tyre on the LH side and "scrub" the brand new rear tyre badly on the LH side too. The new track surface has so much grip that even a GS on street tyres can get around the corners really quickly. Despite being the slowest on the straights I was quicker than several much faster bikes in the corners. Perhaps it is something you might try one day. I can give you some pointers to get you started.

Hoping to meet you some time.
Macka

Kiwiinoz

Im out latrobe valley. If your ever coming this way give me a buzz.

yamahonkawazuki

Why stop at a buzz?, anyways welcome to ze nuthaus
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

hInstance

I live in the Dandeong area, and will soonish live in the Pakenham area. Buzzing about the Dandenongs sounds like fun!
2012 GS500F

prmas

Quote from: hInstance on January 24, 2015, 01:29:01 AM
I live in the Dandeong area, and will soonish live in the Pakenham area. Buzzing about the Dandenongs sounds like fun!

Gidday hInstance. I hope to catch up for a ride really soon but just now I am a bit weak. I was overseas for a month and returned on Jan 20th. By the 23rd I was in isolation in hospital with Influenza and pneumonia.  :icon_sad:I was "released from custody" this afternoon and it will take me a few weeks to regain my strength and try to get rid of the "rattly' cough. The Doc says that I am no longer contagious but when you get older, like me, it takes longer to recover. If you are interested in meeting another fellow GSer I will contact you when I feel strong enough to ride confidently. 

Cheers,
Macka

hInstance

Quote from: prmas on January 26, 2015, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: hInstance on January 24, 2015, 01:29:01 AM

Gidday hInstance. I hope to catch up for a ride really soon but just now I am a bit weak. I was overseas for a month and returned on Jan 20th. By the 23rd I was in isolation in hospital with Influenza and pneumonia.  :icon_sad:I was "released from custody" this afternoon and it will take me a few weeks to regain my strength and try to get rid of the "rattly' cough. The Doc says that I am no longer contagious but when you get older, like me, it takes longer to recover. If you are interested in meeting another fellow GSer I will contact you when I feel strong enough to ride confidently. 

Cheers,
Macka

I hope you get better soon. Terrible to come back from a holiday just to get sick and end up in hospital. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to hear from you soon  :thumb:
2012 GS500F

prmas

Thanks for the good wishes. I will be in touch when I can get rid of this "light-headedness". I don't feel confident enough to ride just yet.

Macka

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk