News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Rear Solo seats for sale-by JamesG

Started by pantablo, February 06, 2003, 07:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codajastal

Quote from: gs500f stuntman on December 12, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
hey James,

I understand that you are making race tails for the gs500 are you making any for the f :thumb: model. I'm race preparing my bike and would love one.

thanks mate

Nathan :woohoo:
I dont think James is going to answer you. He hasn't posted here for 2 1/2 years :icon_razz:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

dgyver

I gave the molds back to James and he was not going to make anymore at that time. He did not have a mold for the F anyways. I did make a mold for the F and only made one for myself with no plans to make any more. Sorry.

I wish an admin would unsticky this thread.
Common sense in not very common.

JamesG

Back from the dead, MUHAHAAHHA.

Between 2 small kids and a work at home job I've pretty much fallen away from motorcycles. A couple of deployments overseas didn't help much either.

Came across this while searching for something else (Google is watching you...).

Yes, I still have the molds, but no I don't have the time to produce any parts.  Sorry.  However if there is anyone out there who wants the molds,  I'll give them too you if you pay the shipping.
James Greeson
GS Posse
WERA #306

Snake2715

Nice!

I will leave that to one of the major players here. However if they dont step up?...

I am sure you will get someone to take them.
98 Aztec Orange, F1R Cobra Exhaust, Jetted , Rear Hugger, Stainless Chain Guard, Sonics / Kat600, Fork Brace,
Superbike Bars, Pro Grip, Bar End Mirrors, LED conversion...

Janx101

im thinking member 'airbrush' on here that does the fibreglass huggers?! .... he seems a handy man with the resin and cloth!  :thumb:

codajastal

Well, so much for James not answering :dunno_black: :dunno_black: :flipoff:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

JamesG

James Greeson
GS Posse
WERA #306

Hupjai

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk