News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

low profile windshield options?

Started by Torstein, March 31, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watcher

Eek!  Zombies!   :2guns:

Guys, this topic is over a year old.  Please be more mindful of dates and relevancy, no one likes a necromancer (except maybe other necromancers.  Or perhaps maybe necrophiles?  :dunno_black: )
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

I don't mind old threads. Especially around here. I enjoy seeing what some of the forum members from years ago were talking about and posting. There isn't enough volume of new posts here to make digging up old ones a nuisance... IMO of course :dunno_black:

It does suck that k.rollin hasn't been active on the forum for about a year though :icon_sad: ...so honline, you probably won't get an answer. It'd be nice if you did though!!
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Watcher

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on July 13, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
I don't mind old threads.

Well...  When in Rome...

National Cycle "Flyscreen".

Attaches with a clamp on the fork tubes.  There are multiple versions for different diameter forks or for "upside down" vs traditional forks.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Woot! There's that awesome Desert Duck !! 8)
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Torstein

Quote from: Watcher on July 13, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
Eek!  Zombies!   :2guns:

Guys, this topic is over a year old.  Please be more mindful of dates and relevancy, no one likes a necromancer (except maybe other necromancers.  Or perhaps maybe necrophiles?  :dunno_black: )

:D

All good with me as I didn't buy anything last year. I actually found this thread again this year when I was shopping again and ended up pulling the trigger on something. :)

ShowBizWolf

Very nice Torstein! That looks good :thumb:

I like how you've got that tail bag mounted too. I remember I had one last year like that and someone on here liked the straps I made for it so much they bought it offa me. It makes so much more sense to strap it under the seat (like you've done and I did too) than around the whole tail of the bike.

user11235813

@Torstein, that appears to be virtually identical to the GIVI A210 but without the ability to adjust the angle of attack.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk