News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

FS: GS500e / GS500f White Face Gauges Overlay OR Custom Gauges - MPH and KMH

Started by fordhamr, May 16, 2012, 11:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordhamr

I have created these white face gauges for the GS500e and GS500f models.

They are pretty easy to install although it does take some work to complete the install. Included are instructions on how to install the overlays along with the overlays themselves. (Will be posting video install instructions for buyers once I am able to create the video)

These are overlays that lay on top of the existing faceplates. DEFAULT COLORS: WHITE faces with RED redline.
Only $20 for a set which includes shipping!
Great modification which really adds character to any GS500!

CUSTOM OPTION: Interested in a set other than just white?! Looking for flames? Solid color? Picture of your kids?! Blue line instead of red? Only an additional $10.00! Only $30 shipped!
Custom Examples: Tach as site name and username so bikes are easily identified at Meets! Yellow speedometer could have a matching yellow tach!

Send paypal payments and I will send them out same day! PAYPAL: shorty_ryan@hotmail.com

Q&A
Will you ship internationally? Yes, will ship to Canada and Australia for free!

Ill let the pictures do the talking! (Thank you to DizzleDan for the pictures)

shonole

2004 SV650n - Blue

yamahonkawazuki

does it affect light transfer? ( course even if it did, you can see the needles position. they glow)
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

jdoorn14

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 17, 2012, 12:19:13 AM
does it affect light transfer? ( course even if it did, you can see the needles position. they glow)

In other words, how do these look at night? (Pics??)  :thumb:

I could swear I saw a pic at some point, but I can't find it now.
It seems it has become necessary to qualify my posts:
I am/am not trying to start an argument. This post is/is not intended to be a personal attack. I am/am not merely attempting to present a different viewpoint.

Select the words that apply to you.

steezin_and_wheezin

Those are really slick mang, good work!!

I'm definitely interested, and will following close for some night photos
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

fordhamr

Couple of things to address here:

1) Great questions!

2) I updated the post with a night picture of the speedometer. Really isn't bad at all in person as the picture also    shows. Tachometer is darker than speedometer.

3) Lowered the price down to $20 shipped! Not looking to get rich so much as to help out others and make a little for my time.

4) ENJOY!  :cheers:

skunkteeth

Can you make the speedo non linear, therefore accounting for the 10% speed difference to actual?  :D

fordhamr

Quote from: skunkteeth on May 17, 2012, 09:13:31 AM
Can you make the speedo non linear, therefore accounting for the 10% speed difference to actual?  :D

Sure, PMed!

fordhamr

Install video now complete. Also, tach lights up well, problem was....my bulb was loose!

codajastal

Would you ship to Australia and guage in KMs instead of Miles?
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

fordhamr

codajastal

fordhamr

For everyones knowledge....I do have these in KM/H!

codajastal

Quote from: fordhamr on May 20, 2012, 08:14:05 PM
For everyones knowledge....I do have these in KM/H!
As long as you got my payment and address?

fordhamr

codajastal

steezin_and_wheezin

Light output kind of killed it for me..

If you could print on a more transparent paper(maybe velum? but its expensive.) and then print the white/color while leaving the numbers and hash marks transparent for light to shine through. I will be jumping all over them!

Great job for a fast first round! I'll be keeping my eye on these for sure

fordhamr

Light output really isn't too bad, still clearly visible especially after I replaced my tach bulb. I understand your concern though. Like you said, that type of paper would cost more = higher prices which means people probably wouldn't be too inclined to buy. However, I do like the idea of other options so maybe I will look into this idea. Thanks!

Ryan

steezin_and_wheezin

Got some bigger fish to fry right now, but when i get some breathing room(and you're willing)..

I'll see if I can dig up some velum(or similar). Then we'll work out a deal where I'll send you my paper and you do yer magic :cheers:

fordhamr

Quote from: steezin_and_wheezin on May 22, 2012, 02:01:07 PM
Got some bigger fish to fry right now, but when i get some breathing room(and you're willing)..

I'll see if I can dig up some velum(or similar). Then we'll work out a deal where I'll send you my paper and you do yer magic :cheers:

Perfect! Happy Riding!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk