News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

$84 buttonwillow trackday! oct 20th

Started by pantablo, September 19, 2005, 01:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pantablo

0530 from santa monica is when I'm leaving too, a little over 2 hrs travel time. 0530 from anaheim is cutting it close...
Pablo-
http://pantablo500.tripod.com/
www.pma-architect.com

Quote from: makenzie71 on August 21, 2006, 09:47:40 PM...not like normal sex, either...like sex with chicks.

poormanracing

Quote from: pantablo0530 from santa monica is when I'm leaving too, a little over 2 hrs travel time. 0530 from anaheim is cutting it close...

ic....i have a heavy right foot though... :mrgreen:

j/k

yeah i should allot some more time....being that im going to a new place...

poormanracing

ok its official.... i NEED help  :lol: ...help in unloading/loading the GS at the track...tsk....i dont feel like a man  :oops:   :lol:

JCH

shaZam!, come help me.... this has been a nightmare. had to drive all the way to burbank to drop off my truck tonneau lid at my uncle's place.  Haven't even loaded.  Sigh.  LoL

Cya tomorrow!  I'll help you unload.  I have a charcoal F150, parking near pablo's ellipse.   :cheers:
2003 SV650S
1980 GS1100L

poormanracing

what a day...to tired to type how the day went..here some pics...

...jch's copper V and the purple monster

...hanging out with JCH between sessions

...going home

ill let them share the rest..coz heres the nasty part of the day :(  

...guess

...the rest

nice to meet jch, pablo, will, james, gerald and the hypercycles dudes.. :cheers:

JCH

I am so sore I can hardly move.  Sweet lord   :lol:

I had a great time too.... heck of an experience.  Thanks for your help with loading etc JR.  Great meeting you!  Pablo, thanks again for entertaining my endless questions.  Good news is...... you don't have to do it anymore   :lol:
2003 SV650S
1980 GS1100L

pantablo

funny, doesnt look much worse than when I arrived?!

Good meeting you all too. Glad you had a good time, in spite of witnessing the ambulance roll...
Pablo-
www.pma-architect.com

Quote from: makenzie71 on August 21, 2006, 09:47:40 PM...not like normal sex, either...like sex with chicks.

scootr9718

what happened? pablo, did you get hurt? what's the story?  I hope all are OK... :o
'03 SV650S, Copper, Frame Sliders, Rear Cowl, M4 Slip-on, Carbon stuff

RVertigo

pantablo

Pablo-
www.pma-architect.com

JCH

Can someone create a reverse of the  :thumb:  smiley?  Pablo can't lift his left arm right now   :(    ;)
2003 SV650S
1980 GS1100L

RVertigo

JCH

2003 SV650S
1980 GS1100L

RVertigo

It didn't end up with a clear background though...  My shareware gif editor expired.   :(

poormanracing

Quote from: pantablofunny, doesnt look much worse than when I arrived?!

Good meeting you all too. Glad you had a good time, in spite of witnessing the ambulance roll...

oh....no....that was my concern the rest of the day getting clipped being that almost everyone passed by me....some *cough* even will *cough* almost got me too...i was so just so glad too see you there at last few sessions  :thumb:

oh yeah funny thing too...i got used being passed it was quite awkward  too pass others..afraid i could clip them... :dunno:

Bob Broussard

I was hoping I could come down on Thursday and at least meet you guys.
Instead I came down Friday and setup my pit in virtually the same spot you had. Saturday was practice for the AFM race, with the final race of the season on Sunday. I was fighting for 3rd in the race when I screwed up went off on the final corner leading onto the straight. (final corner before the checkered flag!!! :x  :x )
Well thanks to my flattrack experience I kept it together and got back onto the track and finished 4th. But that was more than enough to clinch the 500 twins title  :cheers:
It was a hard fought season against a few SV 500s and the usual Kawi Ninjas.
But the mighty GSZILLA prevailed :)  :mrgreen:
I'm going into semi-retirement, so I hope to be able to do more track days.
Next time you guys do something, let me know.  :thumb:

JCH

cool bob!

A race with nothing but 500cc?  Now THAT sounds like fun., No litre monsters blowin by ;)
2003 SV650S
1980 GS1100L

pantablo

Quote from: Bob Broussard...when I screwed up went off on the final corner leading onto the straight. (final corner before the checkered flag!!! :x  :x )
well if that doesnt sound eerily familiar....

Quote from: Bob Broussard...Next time you guys do something, let me know.  :thumb:
man, that would have been awesome to meet you Bob. You've been a significant fixture here long before even I was. I'll ba at buttonwillow lots more-its my absolute favorite track.
Pablo-
www.pma-architect.com

poormanracing

should have met you bob...so someone can show what the GSzilla can do  :thumb: ...buttonwillow is a really great track....ill SOW next time...see im on a mission...to be comfortable and faster on the GS... :mrgreen:

pantablo

this must have been the first session since the second was only 1 lap and the third was (for me ) only 1 lap...pre crash:

send jesus an email at sidewazzz@yahoo.com with a description of your bike/gear/helmet and he'll email thumbnails to you for selection...
Pablo-
www.pma-architect.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk