New Gstwin Member EBAY UserID List.

Started by TheGoodGuy, September 18, 2003, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGoodGuy

please post your ebay user id and gstwin user id.

HOW TO USE THIS LIST:
The purpose of this list is to prevent members bidding up the price on an item against each other. If you find something you want on ebay first check to see if the current high bidder (or any of the bidders in the bid history) is not on this list. If they are please PM or email them and compare relative "needs" vs. wants. Member with a less imperative need should bow out of bidding [if so inclined].

Second, Post in For Sale forum a link to the item you are interested in and announce your intention to bid on item. Not only will you clear out anyone else interested in item you might also get some feedback on the suitability of item.

It is here as a service. Use it as you see fit.

[THE GOAL OF THIS LIST:
The GOAL isn't to simply pay the least for the item. That would be impossible since bidders comprise others outside this forum (really!). Thei GOAL was to have a forum that prevented you from unnecessarily raising the price I would pay on an item. "Dibs" isn't the right term but one that has stuck. The point is for someone to post a NEED they may have ("I really need those forks, mine are trashed" sort of thing). If you need it LESS they are asking you not bid. Another example: say a yoshimura exhaust comes up. Thats a pretty desirable item and one that many would WANT but there might be a racer that NEEDS to replace his trashed exhaust on his race bike. You might think their need is greater than your desire to upgrade. Doesn't mean you can't bid, just that you should state your intention to bid. THey might decide that it isnt worth it to bid, or you might...

If you needed something in order to get your bike RUNNING you'd be pretty pissed that someone here outbid you just to have something they didn't NEED. Its a network, a brotherhood of sorts. man, we're jsut trying to look out for each other. I've seen bids where two or more members HERE bid against each other, winner ended up paying more because of it.

Its just based on the honor system. IF you have any then you'd state you're intentions to bid anyway when someone calls "dibs".

Calling "dibs" does not guarantee you exclusive rights to the auction.]

GSTwin UserID || Ebay UserID ||  Email (optional)

The_good_guy || the-good-guy
casimir || zemb || casimir at pobox dot charlie oscar mike
Flash || flash_gm || gwrmobley@yahoo.com
gsJack || jack8832 || jcprrp@aol.com
JasonB || jason29625 || ---
kmc_90GS500 || vibe18gt || kam23@drexel.edu
Moose ||  headbatinbelfry || dibler@hotmail.com
pantablo || pantablo ||| ---
rhenter || rhenter || rhenter@aol.com
spotswood_suzuki || spotswood_suzuki
Tricked500 || agar1978|| agar1996@yahoo.com
WAP || waap || wpodwyso@yahoo.com
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

pantablo

Pablo-
http://pantablo500.tripod.com/
www.pma-architect.com

Quote from: makenzie71 on August 21, 2006, 09:47:40 PM...not like normal sex, either...like sex with chicks.

South East Rocket

I've already registered and now my Name got dropped off the list??!!!

South East Rocket- tetedeplume (ebay) -tetedeplume@cs.com

knut's96gs500

gstwin.com :   knut's96gs500
ebay:           k*nut
email:  knutsonjim@hotmail.com
Just my $0.02

TheGoodGuy

Quote from: South East RocketI've already registered and now my Name got dropped off the list??!!!

we lost that post.. somehow.. this is a NEW list.
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

purerealm

mwdbruno

mwdbruno/mwdbruno/mwdbruno@yahoo.com

I like to keep it simple...   :roll:

TR

TR || sergiodelrio || sergiodrr@yahoo.com
Y2K golden GS, K&N lunchbox, 140/40/0/3, Progressive springs, Michelin Pilot Street Radials 110 & 140, R6 shock, braided front brake line, 15T sprocket, LED H4 bulb...

Blueknyt

Accelerate like your being chased, Corner like you mean it, Brake as if you life depends on it.
Ride Hard...or go home.

Its you Vs the pavement.....who wins today?

500rider

Rob

00 GS500
89 Katana 750

AR5ENAL

They couldn't keep Death out, but while she was in she had to act like a lady.

-Joseph Heller (Catch-22)

ScottWV

average

R.I.P
Rich(Phadreus)
90 gs5 04 Fairings(that's right)
LP flushmounts up front  shortened turn signals
Kanatuna rear wheel swap
Kat FE

average

Quote from: ScottWVScottWV / mistamazda
scott, what type of mazda do u have? i have an old bf 323
R.I.P
Rich(Phadreus)
90 gs5 04 Fairings(that's right)
LP flushmounts up front  shortened turn signals
Kanatuna rear wheel swap
Kat FE

cozy

**No matter where you go, There you are.**
2001 Ducati M750 Metallic

JLKasper

"A skittish motor-bike with a touch of blood in it is better than all the riding animals on Earth."
               --T.E. Lawrence

GRU

BillWheelerJr

User Id on GSTwins.com  
BillWheelerJr

eBay Id
wmwheelerjr

email
BillWheelerJr@Juno.com
And this is what we end up with..  yay.!!

joefromsf

GSTwin ID:  joefromsf

Ebay ID:      joe_from_sf

E-mail:         joefromsf at yahoo dot com
--Joe

'04 Suzuki V-Strom 650
'93 GS500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk