News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrojake

Here ya' go boys... Can ya' find my new "project bike" hidden in this photo? Welcome to Jersey  :2guns:

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Janx101

anyone handy to their bike? .. i need the mm internal of the batterybox .. side to side  :icon_neutral:

slipperymongoose

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Electrojake

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Janx101

i should know better than to ask in here!!  :flipoff:

.. so i did a thread asking everyone!!  :icon_razz:

codajastal

Quote from: Janx101 on July 15, 2013, 05:43:05 PM
anyone handy to their bike? .. i need the mm internal of the batterybox .. side to side  :icon_neutral:
142mm x 96mm :thumb:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

Janx101

Quote from: codajastal on July 15, 2013, 06:28:45 PM

now you see!!! .. thats proper!!... thanks brother Cods!!

.. unfortunately it also means that the Deka batteries... at 150mm wont fit...  :technical:

Janx101

wait... !!! hold the phone!! .. there is one that might!!  :icon_twisted: ... checking checking!!! .. (scuttle off to measure old battery height)

codajastal

Quote from: Janx101 on July 15, 2013, 06:29:54 PM

.. unfortunately it also means that the Deka batteries... at 150mm wont fit...  :technical:
Shoulda just asked me first. I have a battery box not in a bike so was easy

slipperymongoose

Janx101

Quote from: codajastal on July 15, 2013, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: Janx101 on July 15, 2013, 06:29:54 PM

Shoulda just asked me first. I have a battery box not in a bike so was easy

yeah true .. but like i know you have a spare battery box out of a bike?? .. cheers though

... the Deka ETX15L ... fits sideways .. but the height is 166mm ... even with removing the foam pad thingy attached to underside of seat .. i dunno... hmmmm

http://www.probatteries.com.au/deka-batteries.html    .... halfway down page

... this is getting annoying! .. farken batteries!!...

i got cash for one now.... i can order online for slightly cheaper... but i have to wait  :mad: .. dont wanna wait!!!

codajastal

If I didn't have a spare I would have just measured the one on the bike for you

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

slipperymongoose

Finally I'm able to process and upload vlogs quickly after filming them

Janx101

went past 3 different bike shops during lunch ... some had motobatt .. but none had the mb10u ... so i had a moment at the last shop and asked if they had any other AGM batteries .. got one of these http://www.sydneymotorcyclecentre.com.au/batteries/68-vb10l-a2-ssb-powersport-battery.html ... $87.50 online .. i got it local for $89.95 .... still an AGM ... i'll report on it later after some time elapsed

slipperymongoose

Janx101

noticed a review online .. says 100+ more light than the crystal vision 4300k ...  :dunno_black: ... maybe in the beam spread?... i'll have to have a look tonight on the coffee run with the boys .. its been a week or 2 since i had the 100+ in front of me at night... but im fairly familiar with several 'checkpoints' i use for comparing lightpower on the lead in roads to the meeting point...

in the shop display the 4300k definately looked 'whiter' ... and ive had the 100+ ... and 80+ before so why not! .. plus i like good definition slightly more than i like light penetration for the usual speeds i ride at night... unless its a drastic drop in viewable area i reckon i'll be happy!

until someone figures out how to do a terawatt road legal unit anyway  ;)

slipperymongoose

Janx101

its ok slips... you settle back down under your blanky and nap some more...

.. the growed-ups are talking again!!  ;) :flipoff: :icon_twisted:

slipperymongoose

Don't make me come down there and show you what us qlders are capable of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk