News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Newbie from Georgia

Started by pelon, March 21, 2012, 02:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pelon

Hello, guys! Im new to the forum and to the world of the GS. So I need lots of help. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make a long story short, I Got this great deal on this bike, However the the guy that owned it had started unpluging all the wires , and removed the rear fender, taillight, turn signles, seat, seat latch, headlight, gauges, and other stuff. So does anyone life in Middle Georgia ? Or anywhere close for that matter? I have been a grease monkey my whole life , but the wiring thing is killing me. I have never even sat on a GS till I picked this one up.
If anyone can help I have Lots of Questions.
"Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world"
~Miyamoto Musashi

codajastal

Hi and welcome.
I am sure your help will be forthcoming shortly :cheers:
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

Paulcet

Hello Pelon!

JeffD is, or was, in middle GA.  And wiring wouldn't bother him at all.  However, he hasn't been on the board for a couple of years. 

Now, where, exactly are you in middle GA?  I'm in Statesboro.... If you are near say, Dublin I might be willing to make a trip!

'97 GS500E Custom by dgyver: GSXR rear shock | SV gauges | Yoshi exh. | K & N Lunchbox | Kat forks | Custom rearsets | And More!

Kijona

I think there is actually a place called "Middle, GA".

I'm up hear near Stone Mountain.

shonole

Quote from: Kijona on April 10, 2012, 05:34:37 PM

Middle GA College is in Cochran.

I'm down here in Thomasville.
2004 SV650n - Blue

Kijona

Quote from: shonole on April 10, 2012, 06:53:50 PM
Quote from: Kijona on April 10, 2012, 05:34:37 PM

Middle GA College is in Cochran.

I'm down here in Thomasville.

Now that I have a bike I feel comfortable riding more than an hour on I'm gonna come visit you man. I'll bring a hammer and we can beat that GS of yours into submission! LOL

I might even let you take my SV for a ride...but maybe I better not, LOL! You might start hating your GS. :P

Kijona

Um...where are you located Pelon?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk