News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Newbie in Michigan

Started by jdoorn14, April 18, 2012, 06:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdoorn14

Hello all,

Newbie in the Grand Rapids area of Michigan  I am about to jump into the world of motorcycles, and to the world of the GS500. I keep reading that they are great starter bikes, so I figured i should come to the source.

I'm taking an MSF class at the end of May and I've been slowly picking up gear as I find good deals. Currently looking for a great deal on a gs500 in my area.
It seems it has become necessary to qualify my posts:
I am/am not trying to start an argument. This post is/is not intended to be a personal attack. I am/am not merely attempting to present a different viewpoint.

Select the words that apply to you.

jdoorn14

I now feel like a full member of the forum. Today I brought home my first bike: a 2007 Silver/Black GS500f with around 6000 on the clock. Got a good price on it b/c PO dropped it a couple times...unfortunately, I managed to do the same just after getting it off the trailer. Lucky me. Anyhow, I'm now in the market for a brake lever, a cowling and a LH side fairing.

I need to take some pics still, but I'll get pics posted as soon as I can.

It seems it has become necessary to qualify my posts:
I am/am not trying to start an argument. This post is/is not intended to be a personal attack. I am/am not merely attempting to present a different viewpoint.

Select the words that apply to you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk