Adidasguy Patrick Lajko - Passed away Apr 26th 2014

Started by Gorilla, April 29, 2014, 11:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorilla

Quote from: weedahoe on April 29, 2014, 03:34:54 PM
Wow..... I too am in total shock and disbelief.

Patrick and I spoke a lot both on the phone and here. I was constantly shipping him spare parts to add to his colleagues. He was so so SO very knowledgeable. This is so sad but it must have been his time. He will most certainly be missed by so very many including myself.

If its any consolation man I was in the room sometimes when he talked to you.

I was with him sometimes and we would bring you up randomly in conversation. He always had good things to say about you man. Those of us whom are nearby him will try to do right by him.
Ride with the people you love in mind.

I'll never forget ya Patrick!
(My Bike!) http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=64409.0

-West Seattle GS500 club member

AnonRider

holy crap....... i bought a lot of stuff from him and he's given me the most advice of everyone here. this is unreal, seriously.

BrianRC

I'm sitting here in his bike cave looking at all the wonderful projects to come and remembering the great times we had wrenching on bikes here. It's unbelievably hard to come to terms with him being gone. Such a great guy!

codajastal

OMG this is not right. Of all the people on this site Patrick was one of the best. I am truly saddened and hope his family can get through this horrible time.
Patrick you will be trully missed. :(
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

ron freeman

May the good Lord be his family and loved ones. Adidasguy we'll miss you.

piresito

How can this be?!! Such a good guy! A year or two ago I shipped TCP fairings to him, he sent me parts and postcard with custom stamps and a pic of the bike cave....I never got to return the trick with some custom stamps! Always delayed it, now it's too late.
I hope someone overthere takes good care of his cats!

Keep riding my friend!
In my posts:
Volume - US Gallon or Liter, otherwise noted
Length - Metric, otherwise noted

lefgee

RIP

I watched his youtube videos and he always responded quickly when I asked questions on the comment section as well as PM's on this board.

EastBoundAndDown

Oh no. I had a bad day, but this makes my problems seems so petty. The world lost an amazing man and board member here... And another motorcycle casualty due to negligence... A double whammy.

I will pray for his family.

The Buddha

I also had a bad day, but this makes it much much much worse.
I dont think we as a collective will get over this ... Phaedrus's loss still brings us sorrow. He was so young. Any more details ?

So sad, how can this happen ?

My prayers to everyone and to his family.
Srinath. (no buddha - cant get that guy to come back form his tree)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I run a business based on other people's junk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

AuburnGSFan

I only met Patrick once, when l helped him bring his motorcycle lift home, although we occasionally emailed one another. Seemed like a hell of a great guy and l always meant to go back to the West Seattle bike cave to see him again. It's a huge loss for GSTwin and my thoughts go out to his family in this difficult time.
Lean & Believe.

Jayke

Shocking news, Patrick was such a knowledgeable individual, always happy to help. Rest in peace brother, you will be missed by many!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bike History

1998 Derbi Senda 50
2004 Honda CBR125RR
2010 Pulse Adrenaline 125
2001 Suzuki GS500E (Current)

Skype - xeno-dragon
Feel free to add me :)

Paulcet

Hadn't been on the forum for a few days, and am now very saddened to hear this news.  Patrick certainly pursued his interests with passion.  We will miss him very much.  Hope his cats and motorcycles are well-cared for.

'97 GS500E Custom by dgyver: GSXR rear shock | SV gauges | Yoshi exh. | K & N Lunchbox | Kat forks | Custom rearsets | And More!

jestercinti

Patrick bailed my ass out no less than 5 times. Gave him my extra GS500 parts when I lost my bike in a bad divorce. He had a heart of Gold and will very much be missed.
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

jacob92icu

Quote from: BrianRC on April 29, 2014, 04:10:11 PM
I'm sitting here in his bike cave looking at all the wonderful projects to come and remembering the great times we had wrenching on bikes here. It's unbelievably hard to come to terms with him being gone. Such a great guy!

Well put Brian... Even though I know what I am doing when it comes to motorcycles, I feel so lost now that hes gone... He was such a great guy, and I am still at a loss for words... I cant explain it, everything just feels out of ordinary now.
I am into buying bikes that people have given up on and fixing them up!

RIP Patrick Lajko, I miss you man.

Joolstacho

That is a great loss to all of us. He was obviously a fabulous guy. Very, very sad.
Adios Adidas.
Beam me up Scottie....

jmill

Just got the word from another guy in the Husky motorcycle club. Crazy to think we were riding there last weekend. I have the email of a guy he used to work it. I know they just moved his mom down to Oregon so I don't know where/what a memorial service will be like, will advise.

Jesus.
When in doubt, empty the magazine.

noworries

What devastating news. All thoughts with his family. He will be so sadly missed.

fetor56

robfriedenberger

Praying for his family, he was of great service to this community, he will be missed!

BockinBboy

This is weighing heavy on me, from miles away. Can't imagine the feelings of those closer to him. Wish I had the privilege to meet such an amazing guy.

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk