News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

Craigslist, i emailed well see if its real or not.

Started by knowles, May 04, 2012, 11:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knowles

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/2996908459.html

If its real going to go look at it. I'm betting its not, but never hurts to check.
1989 GS 500EK

gsatterw

2002 GS500
Progressive Springs|15w oil|Heavy Duty Fork Brace|R6 Rear Shock|Cbr900rr Rear Sets|Reverse Shifting|'89 Factory Clipons|R6 Throttle Tube|K&N Lunchbox|V&H Exhaust|Jets: 22.5/65/147.5|3 turns|Shorai Li/Fe Battery|Iridium Plugs|Blue SS brake line|Blue Levers|Blue Chain

knowles

i would guess, but i have seen people that are getting divorced or divorced and the wife got the bike and just wants to sell it. have to wait and see if i get a reply if i do and go see it i will run the vin on it if no title.
1989 GS 500EK

codajastal

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

knowles

got a reply, said "No title that's why its so cheap when I bought it I tried to get the title but they won't issue a new one because the original title was never turned in or filled out' asked for VIN so i can just run it and see if its stolen or not. or if he has a bill of sale. MN is pretty easy to get a title for a bike so will keep you posted.
1989 GS 500EK

cheetahman

Good looking deal.  Go for it.  My state is easy as well.  You have to have a bill of sale from the PO, and then they give you a form and the local police  :police: inspect your vin and fill out the paper and sign it.  Then you take it with you to the town clerk and they give you a tittle if the vin is legit.  Well...they don't give it to you.  You gotta pay...just like real life.
"You're having a Nutty Bar and a Beck's for breakfast?" 

"Yeah.... the Guinness is all gone."

knowles

I was a cop so no problem there, but now the little turd isn't getting back to me. thought it was stolen, if it was closer i would just go and see it but it about 6 hours away.
1989 GS 500EK

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk