News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

WTB: Chin spoiler..........

Started by Mayoke, June 28, 2007, 10:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayoke

Out of everything I have ever seen on of for a GS500, the chin spoiler is simply the most AWESOME!
Anyone have one for sale or know a good place for me to find one?
I'm getting a GS500 and it DEMANDS a chin spoiler!
Must....obey....the bike.   :bowdown:

:laugh:

bombadillo

I've got one with all the mounting hardware in red, how much you willing to pay for it???
GS500E with a bunch of cool stuff!

Mayoke

I really have no idea of their value.
Do you have a price in mind you want for it?
Also would be a little bit to get it since just purchasing bike and all.

frankieG

i might be able to take that off your hands depending on the price.  can you shoot me a pic or two of it?
liberal camerican
living in beautiful new port richey florida
i have a beautiful gf(not anymore)
former navy bubble head (JD is our patran saint)

Trwhouse

Hi there,
Still looking for a chin fairing/spoiler, folks?
I've got a brand new, still in the box Targa Accessories GS500 chin spoiler that I still haven't installed on my bike.
It is color-matched for a 1991 GS500E in Pegasus Blue.
I'd sell it for what I bought it for, $125 plus shipping. Shipping would probably be less than $10 anywhere because it is very light.
It's new, beautiful and never been installed or used. It has fingerprints on it because I did take it out of the box to look at it.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Todd

P.S. I haven't taken photos of it, but it's this model as in this photo from our GStwin.com page here:
http://www.gstwin.com/targa_info.htm
1991 GS500E owner

genEricStL

Quote from: Trwhouse on July 01, 2007, 09:21:08 PM
Hi there,
I've got a brand new, still in the box Targa Accessories GS500 chin spoiler that I still haven't installed on my bike.
I'd sell it for what I bought it for, $125 plus shipping. Shipping would probably be less than $10 anywhere because it is very light.
It's new, beautiful and never been installed or used. It has fingerprints on it because I did take it out of the box to look at it.
Thanks,
Todd

P.S. I haven't taken photos of it, but it's this model as in this photo from our GStwin.com page here:

I want I WANT !!! Can ya check me for shipping to 63010 ?

*** BUT FIRST - Mayoke started the thread , so i'd like to make sure he has dibs on it if he wants it ***

ben2go

We just did a thread bout this where I said I'd clone my chin faring,IF there was enough interest in it.I just got ran down by a cage tonight and dunno if the chin fairing is ok yet.
Inquiring minds wanna know.If it is,I'll probably put out a few to help offset fixing my bike.May not be able to ride till next year.I only have liability insurance.The guy ran,but I know where he lives and told the cops.HA
PICS are GONE never TO return.

Mayoke

Quote from: genEricStL on July 01, 2007, 09:28:31 PM
Quote from: Trwhouse on July 01, 2007, 09:21:08 PM
Hi there,
Thanks,
Todd

I want I WANT !!! Can ya check me for shipping to 63010 ?

*** BUT FIRST - Mayoke started the thread , so i'd like to make sure he has dibs on it if he wants it ***

Thanks man, that's nice of you.   :thumb:  (I hate when people come in a thread jack.)

I have to pass. With me just getting a bike and updating some gear and saving for MSF, those have to come first.
*sigh*
I'll get one eventually.

Crucialval

Quote from: ben2go on July 02, 2007, 12:20:58 AM
We just did a thread bout this where I said I'd clone my chin faring,IF there was enough interest in it.I just got ran down by a cage tonight and dunno if the chin fairing is ok yet.
Inquiring minds wanna know.If it is,I'll probably put out a few to help offset fixing my bike.May not be able to ride till next year.I only have liability insurance.The guy ran,but I know where he lives and told the cops.HA

If you make some let me know. :thumb:

ben2go

Quote from: Crucialval on July 02, 2007, 11:08:00 AM
Quote from: ben2go on July 02, 2007, 12:20:58 AM

If you make some let me know. :thumb:

Ok just gotta get over the wreck.

Sorry.Wasn't trying to jack ya thread.
PICS are GONE never TO return.

genEricStL

I left feedback too , but i just have to say i was FLOORED when my chinfairing arrived . It didn't have a chip , a fade in the paint , no heat marks from the exhaust ... it looks freaking perfect . Now , i'm afraid to put it on my bike lol . They color is so nice on it i'm gonna find some "Pegasus Blue" and paint all the rest of the skins the same color  :thumb:

Sorry for the shameless plug , but it's well deserved ... Todd is the man  :cheers:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk