News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Hey guys!

Started by hazor, May 26, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazor

Hey guys!

Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Sander, I'm from Estonia. I have ben riding since I was 14. Started with a scooter, after that a 110cc dirtbike and finaly I bought a GS500E. The bike is a 1991 model and it was quite a mess, Got it for 200$ , the engine's top end was missing , frame was rusty and the tank had some dents in it. I thought it was going to be a quick rebuild project but I was wrong.. it took me almost 2 years to finish it up.. the only thing still missing is the ruber cushion between the tank and frame. Every single part is new in the engine, frame was sandblasted and re-painted, tank and plastics were restored. I did everything by myself and I'm realy happy with the bike, and I realy feel like I have put my soul into it. Its a wonderfull bike!
Going to make a thread on my project soon . Just wanted to say Hi before that :) hope you guys like my bike!

And sorry for my bad english!

Bluesmudge

ShowBizWolf

Hi Sander! Glad to have ya with us here on the forum :cheers:

Can't see the pics (prolly cuz I'm here at work) but I will be sure to check them out when I get home.

And yes, a project thread would be marvelous! I always love seeing a GS get lots of TLC :D

Oh yeah, and your English is just fine :thumb:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Suzi Q

Seriously though, welcome. Digging the orange.
Deals on Amsoil if you want it. PM me for details.

ajensen

Great looking bike. I'd top it all off with a chrome S on the tank. Also, your English is quite good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk