News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

UK MEMBER LIST!

Started by Kasumi, January 22, 2007, 04:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasumi

Hello, Let me be the first to say.

I live in UK. Hey i got the first post in our UK meet and greet.

My Name is Luke (Kasumi) I ride a ZXR400 (see sig) Mmm I live in the West Midlands. Wooo. Im 17 also.

Have fun!

Now everyone else in the UK post up!
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

hmmmnz

hey there,
im a kiwi living in edinburgh,
i have a zxr750 and my faithful butchered gs500 :thumb:
pod filters, costum r6 quill exhaust(no baffles)40/140 jets, heavy duty springs, sv650 rear shock, gsxr srad tail, bandit 600 4.5 inch rim with 150 tyre, gsx twin disc front end "1995 pocket rocket"  ridden by a kiwi in scotland

red_phil

:thumb:

I'm here in the Uk.
In Edinburgh too in fact.

I'm riding a Bandit 650 in the nice weather and my old GS500E when they have the salt down.
Red-Phil
------------
Trust In Me
     &
Fall As Well

Cal Price

I'm in the UK, only just!- 22 miles north of Calais.
Black Beemer  - F800ST.
In Cricket the testicular guard, or Box, was introduced in 1874. The helmet was introduced in 1974. Is there a message??

gs500ew_uk

in the Uk too!  Staffordshire. back into biking again after 15 years. Trusty little GS500EW.
Rob
GS500E  -1998 Motad NEXXUS S/S system, OTW Streetfigther II Headlight Assy, Skidmarx Belly Pan, Powerbronze fly screen, K&N Lunchbox and rejet

mad marc

hi there my name is marc ( mad marc ) i live in south wales, gwent,   does anyone  else live in or around gwent ? 

peter

hiya, I'm pete[r] from lovely brum

just got a k2 after piddling around on a cg125

Kasumi

Hey Pete, where in the UK you live mate? I upgraded from my rieju rs1 50cc to my zxr400 in the last year.
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

peter

near cov/birmingham, at warwick uni

bet you're lovin the extra power!  did you have your license for 2 years or do the DAS?

I honestly can't imagine riding a 125 again.. just too scary with lorries trying to overtake on the a45

Kasumi

Heh i live near banbury, its pretty close to warwick uni, infact ive been to look round deciding if i wanted to go to Uni. Im 17 but have decided not to, going to bournmouth air traffic control collage instead. The power gain is fantastic. I still have to hold my license for another year before i can have the 33bhp restrictor kit removed. I can't see how it makes much of a difference really. I rode the bike once without it in (before i got it fitted) it is capable of doing 145 ish mph, and the acceleration was immense, after restriction the only noticable difference has been roll on power when your up to about 85, it doesn't accelerate as quick as it used to. And the top speed has been brought down to around about 105. Even though on the restriction certificate it says it should only reach 92 mph. Odd but then my bike is modified and the restrictor kits are standard for the bike not custom made. We should meet up some time for a ride in the summer?
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

mad marc

hi there 

peter

Quote from: Kasumi on February 23, 2007, 09:01:58 AM
Heh i live near banbury, its pretty close to warwick uni, infact ive been to look round deciding if i wanted to go to Uni. Im 17 but have decided not to, going to bournmouth air traffic control collage instead. The power gain is fantastic. I still have to hold my license for another year before i can have the 33bhp restrictor kit removed. I can't see how it makes much of a difference really. I rode the bike once without it in (before i got it fitted) it is capable of doing 145 ish mph, and the acceleration was immense, after restriction the only noticable difference has been roll on power when your up to about 85, it doesn't accelerate as quick as it used to. And the top speed has been brought down to around about 105. Even though on the restriction certificate it says it should only reach 92 mph. Odd but then my bike is modified and the restrictor kits are standard for the bike not custom made. We should meet up some time for a ride in the summer?

whoah I didn't realise the zxr 4 was that quick.  I've only had the gs5 up to about 90 - I think it's got a weak ignition system/power problem (sometimes stops firing on one cylinder..) I need to do some more fault finding
ah my grandparents live in tadmarton, just outside banbury so i do (occasionally!) come down.  yeah definitely go for a ride.. :)

Kasumi

kool, when it reaches summer break we wil have to plan a ride. Yea the zx4 is an immense bike, mine has been to the track so has had lots of engine work etc... but still as stock they wil do 140 flat out. The only problem with it is its super revvy, theres not a lot of torque really but when you get to 10k revs it really takes off all the way up to the 14500 rpm rev limiter  :o
Custom Kawasaki ZXR 400

makenzie71

I'm not an UK member but I did sleep in a holiday inn express last night.

gs500ew_uk

Hey!

Live in Stafford - GS500EW (German import). First bike for 15 years AND LOVING IT!! Gotta get a meet up organised for the UK members for sure!   :thumb:
Rob
GS500E  -1998 Motad NEXXUS S/S system, OTW Streetfigther II Headlight Assy, Skidmarx Belly Pan, Powerbronze fly screen, K&N Lunchbox and rejet

matt_not_andrew

UK, Northamptonshire.
Used to ride a K3 GS couple of years ago but now on a Yam XT660R

Boris

Another one from South Wales. I live near Neath and I'm trying to sell a Hornet 600 to fund the servicing of my GS.
Poking the Grim Reaper with a stick, then running away.

Paulmuphesto

Glasgow, Scotland Here

Currently a 1998 suzuki gs500

Lucian

Im a Cheshire lad myself and think the UK meet up would be a really good idea.
What about a weekend thing? Stop somewhere to camp and get bladdered!  :cheers:

Suggestions anyone?  :dunno_white:

Currently riding a suzi EN125, pics soon (she looks and sounds awesome for a 125 with the mods!).
The noise off this thing drowns out my mates kwak 650! Seriously!

TobyR

Live in Liverpool, ride a piece of crap '95 GS500E/S.

T
Riding a 1995 GS500E/S, completely stock  apart from Renntec Luggage and front fairing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk