News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

CAT Questions, Explain this feline lovers

Started by Huff1371, May 24, 2012, 05:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

Have 3 cats here. One name geezer err nicknamed. Cause of being close to 21. Then theres tundra who is sneaky yet polite.. And quiet. Then theres dammit lol. Who is never quiet specially when trying to be sneaky nicknamed thunderfoot. Yet this cat knows when im not feeling well, and will sit by my side until i fall asleep lol
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

cbrfxr67

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

ShowBizWolf

Yes where's pics?  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

cbrfxr67

Here's mine with mi amor,....he has more than one name,.....Johnny, Fat Head, Mr Annoying,...,Big Baby,....Useless.  He's a good cat though.  :icon_razz:

"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

ShowBizWolf

I love orange cats!  Really cool  :thumb:  My cat's name is Haste... she is 3 and loves being in the garage with me when I'm working on the bike  :cheers:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

yamahonkawazuki

Heres dammit
baah ill get pics uploaded via wifi. Having trouble getting pics to work
http://rs519.pbsrc.com/albums/u360/gstwin/Mobile%20Uploads/dammit_zpsff941843.jpg~320x480
".
A proud Mormon

ShowBizWolf

Damn I can't see that site at work!  I will hafta check it out when I get home... haha dammit... that's cool  :tongue2:

Haste wanted some of my pizza  :icon_eek:

[attachment deleted by admin]

cbrfxr67

-buddha

ShowBizWolf

Eeeeeeee! I needed a laugh today... thanks cbr!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

cbrfxr67

-buddha

ShowBizWolf

Omg isn't that the truth! On the rare occasion that I feel antagonistic I will poke Haste's back feet... she HATES it! Haha she turns into Thumper and kicks backwards like a hundred times a second then looks at me like, "WTF b*tch??" :laugh:

cbrfxr67

-buddha

Watcher

Is it odd, then, that my cat loves belly rubs?
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

yamahonkawazuki

my cat is named dammit lol anyhoo
his given name: dammit
nickname: wampus
other nickname: kittywampus. cause he follows me everywhere. his front end tries to go one way his back end another.
other nickname: thunderfoot turbo wampus. he runs like a manx weighs 17lbs  both rear feet hitting same time its LOUD.
WHEN HES IN TROUBLE i call him CAT!!!. HE STOPS AND LOOKS at me. this can be problematic. other cats get called same thing when i say this they all stop and look

".
A proud Mormon

Alan_nc

Our cats name is Amanda Blake.....but we calllls her "Miss Kitty"

hope I don't need to explain

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

Alan_nc

Ah....your just not old enough.

The name refers to Miss Kitty, the hooker who ran the saloon on the show Gun Smoke many many years ago.  The part was played by Amanda Blake.

ShowBizWolf

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk