News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Craigslist Finds

Started by steezin_and_wheezin, March 25, 2012, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rscottlow

Looks like a good deal on a VStrom...high mileage, but ridden by an older guy moving to a trike.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/d/suzuki-dl-vstrom/6224671248.html
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

e_cho93

- Selling 1993 Suzuki GS500E -
Professionally cleaned and tuned carburetor
Regularly maintained (at least while I've had it)
Great runner and perfect starter bike that can still hustle!
Approx. 9500 miles on it, no internal problems - only small cosmetic damage.
Gas tank is has small dent on the left side would be the main one, and some paint chipping
on the back of the front fender - everything else is just useage wear, you know how it is.
Wheels and tires are still clean and solid, brakes have been done.
Just needs some TLC, only selling because I want to get a bigger bike.
Will include the Clymer manual (teardown & rebuild) with it.
If you want to test ride it please have your endorsement, and be cool with me
holding your license while you're on your ride. (just because I've hear horror stories
about jacked bikes) Sold as is, any questions shoot me a text.
CLEAN AZ TITLE IN HAND!

steezin_and_wheezin

Glad to see this thread still gets bumped up every now and then! I've noticed since craigs start charging for Motorcycle listings that Facebook marketplace has been the go to for cheap projects
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

lucas

ShowBizWolf

Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

tmbr_wulf

https://offerup.com/item/detail/87da7385-2cdf-3c93-a1be-5433127b34b7?q=Suzuki

In Carpentersville, IL.  Looks like it's in good shape but says it will not stay running.  Price seems high for one that isn't running, but I haven't been in the market in a long time.

SandwichMaster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk