News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

EOI Thick Aluminium Fork Braces.

Started by slipperymongoose, March 13, 2012, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slipperymongoose

Hi all,

At the moment I'm mocking up some 16mm thick aluminium fork braces and wondering if anyone is interested? Based on how my prototype goes I'll do up a batch for anyone interested. Braces will come with longer bolts needed. I will throw up a pic when my prototype is on. Each one will be trial fitted on my bike (K3) to ensure correct fit when you put it on. Obviously these are coming from Australia so postage will take a few weeks and I'll try and include postage in the final price, if not than I will quote postage for each person. Payment will be made via PayPal. Price will depend on numbers. Any takers?
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

slipperymongoose

Should also state these are hand made items, while all care taken may not be completely perfect but still very good.

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

codajastal

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

slipperymongoose

Yours is now ready cods! I'll try to get out to you on the weekend to fit up.

codajastal

no hurry, next time we meet up is fine :bowdown:

slipperymongoose

codajastal

Welllll..........................................................come and get it

slipperymongoose

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will. Anytime your not available during tge say this weekend?

codajastal

I have to go get a new battery and front tyre put on bike at 11.00 but anytime will be fine. Or if itst not raining on sunday I may even bring it to you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk