News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

NEW Feature Installed..... you can now rate people you are trading with.

Started by TheGoodGuy, December 06, 2006, 04:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGoodGuy

If you go to the users profile (say mine) you can rate the person you have traded with on this site. So everybody can make an informed decision on their trades.

Remember this is not the only thing to follow but its a good idea on how the trader might be. Remember Gstwin provides the trading feature here as a service to the GS500 community and we do not make any profit from any trades.
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

Wrecent_Wryder

"On hiatus" in reaction to out-of-control moderators, thread censorship and member bans, 7/31/07.
Your cure is worse than the disease.
Remember, no one HAS to contribute here.

Blu_Spd_Dmon

Blue 2004 GS500F - SM bars, Ghetto Fenderectomy - Sold to some punk kid with a smile ear to ear.

Blue 2004 GSX-R 600 - Ghetto Fenderectomy

Have you ever hear of the term "theres plenty of fish in the sea" well were do you think all those thrown back fish go???????
into Nick's matches of cours

annguyen1981

Quote from: Wrecent_Wryder on December 06, 2006, 12:10:43 PM
Believing in reputation servers in general, and having just had a couple of satisfactory transactions, I was happy to oblige... but it might not be quite ready:
_________________________________________________________________________________

An Error Has Occurred!

You are not allowed to submit feedback.

I noticed this the first day, but I also got the same message trying to leave a rating for someone.

2007 YZF-R6 - Purchased 7/03/07
2004 YZF-R6 - Stolen 5/25/07
2004 GS500f - Sold to Bluelespaul
Killin' a Kitty

pandy

Quote from: annguyen1981 on December 12, 2006, 06:45:01 PM
I noticed this the first day, but I also got the same message trying to leave a rating for someone.

That'll teach ya' to say bad thangs about me!  :nono:
'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

TheGoodGuy

weird.. i got to look into why its not working right. cause it works for me.
'01 GS500. Mods: Katana Shock, Progessive Springs, BobB's V&H  Advancer Clone, JeffD's LED tail lights & LED licence plate bolt running lights, flanders superbike bars, magnet under the bike. Recent mods: Rejet with 20/62.5/145, 3 shims on needle, K&N Lunch box.

pandy

I just tried again and got this:

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to submit feedback.

Blu_Spd_Dmon

Blue 2004 GS500F - SM bars, Ghetto Fenderectomy - Sold to some punk kid with a smile ear to ear.

Blue 2004 GSX-R 600 - Ghetto Fenderectomy

Have you ever hear of the term "theres plenty of fish in the sea" well were do you think all those thrown back fish go???????
into Nick's matches of cours

TheGoodGuy

<--- off to read the documentation.. i wonder why i am able to leave feedback.

DerekNC

Permissions may not be set right on the files, but what do I know. :dunno_white:

If that feature is similar to Craigslist there's going to be some really pissed off people on here. :icon_lol: You should see how irate this one kid get's after someone flags his post as prohibited.

yamahonkawazuki

feedback wrks for em, submitted a test for tgg. it worked, will try one for pandy :icon_twisted:
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: pandy on December 12, 2006, 07:58:58 PM
Quote from: annguyen1981 on December 12, 2006, 06:45:01 PM

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: works for pandy as well, for some reason she got a m\neutral  :oops:
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

pandy

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on December 31, 2007, 02:41:29 AM
Quote from: pandy on December 12, 2006, 07:58:58 PM
:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: works for pandy as well, for some reason she got a m\neutral  :oops:
Hmm...how'd that happen??  :flipoff: :laugh: Happy New Year to you, too! :P

PatrickInNC

What happened to this feature? I can't find the feedback link in the profiles any longer
Twisty stuff is for me

UNLV Rebel!
Las Vegas, NV

1991 Suzuki GS 500E
2001 Ducati Monster 750
2002 Ducati 998

burnymcstalls

I want to leave great feedback for some seller's that have hooked me up on the boards, is this feature going into effect anytime soon?

dread_au

2005 GS500F
0.95 Sonic springs front
07 Yamaha R6 rear shock
Stainless steel brake lines
Diablo Rosso II Tyres
89 handle bars front forks
Airbrush hugger
rear fender removed completely

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk