News:

The simplest way to help GStwin is to use this Amazon link to shop

Main Menu

-- GS500 picture game --

Started by jroymcd, November 20, 2008, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShowBizWolf

Hahaha that would be a good challenge!! Yeah idk how I do it but I absolutely love all spicy stuff. I've eaten the Triple Atomic wings at least 6 times if not more. And the one day my parents and I were there for my birthday and it was all you can eat as well... I ate 13 and then finally was like ok I can't feel my face anymore haha... my mom bought me some ice cream and it helped :D

The last time I went, the waitress told me there was a new rule or something, and it didn't matter if you already ate the Atomic ones in the past, I'd have to do it again before I got an order of the Triples... so I did... I was thinking in my head, "But I really don't like the flavor of the regular atomics and can't you just go back in the files and see I've filled out the waiver like a million times already?" But I don't fuss or argue when I'm out places so I just ordered 5 Atomic and then got my 6 Triples. And a salad and some beer :cheers:

OK anyway, since it does look like even my crummy picture is accepted, the new challenge is your bike parked at a hardware store but NOT a chain store like Home Depot or Lowe's... I'm thinking more like a hometown/mom n pop kind of place.
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

rscottlow

Wow. I'm impressed lol. I honestly don't know how anyone can eat those.

There's a Do It Best right up the street from my work that I'll pass on the way home. I'll try and remember to stop! Do It Best is a chain, but it's also not a "big box store." I'm pretty sure they're all locally owned franchises. I know this one is, at least...the same guy has run the place my entire life. Does that count?
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

i8ball

Dammit I was just at a hardware store like 2 hours ago and would have done that
1989 Honda hurricane
2001 gs500
1973 CB750 (with 6 inch longer forks)

ShowBizWolf

That'll count. I'm not really being picky cuz I like when the game gets some momentum :D
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

rscottlow

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on June 09, 2017, 11:36:26 AM
That'll count. I'm not really being picky cuz I like when the game gets some momentum :D

Cool. I've got a few stops to make on my way home, but I'll do my best to remember. I'll probably fly past it, and then have to stop and turn around  :cookoo:
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

rscottlow

Next challenge: your bike next to your "dream" car or bike. This one is pretty subjective, so make it something good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

ShowBizWolf

Nice pic!!! I love it :thumb:

Bah, I'm out for this next challenge though. My dream car is a 1992 Dodge Spirit R/T in silver... they only made 31 of them :icon_sad:

And I don't really have a dream bike except for a 'Busa... but I've never seen one around here except during Thunder in the Valley.

Watcher

Quote from: rscottlow on June 09, 2017, 02:22:11 PM
Next challenge: your bike next to your "dream" car or bike. This one is pretty subjective, so make it something good!

What should one do if they don't like cars and already own their dream bike?   :dunno_black:

I suppose there are a lot of bikes "on the list", I could try to find one of those.
"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

sodacitymoto

Quote from: rscottlow on June 09, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

What if we have multiple of both 😂
I've got bikes in my blood.

rscottlow

Lol you guys are complicating this too much. I'm trying to make it easy. I've got a list of probably 20 dream cars and bikes. Anything on your list is good.

Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

ShowBizWolf

Thunder in the Valley weekend here! :woohoo:

Thought about the picture game and got pretty near to a 'Busa !! I would be interested in maybe owning one some day... really like the curves and lines of them... yeah I'll own one when my house is paid off and my student loans too so I can afford the insurance lolololol!! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

rscottlow

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on June 25, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
Thunder in the Valley weekend here! :woohoo:

Thought about the picture game and got pretty near to a 'Busa !! I would be interested in maybe owning one some day... really like the curves and lines of them... yeah I'll own one when my house is paid off and my student loans too so I can afford the insurance lolololol!! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Haha nice! What's the next challenge?

Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

ShowBizWolf

Ok how about... your bike at a favorite place of yours that you ride to. Can be anywhere! But you know, like if you have time and you can just go for a ride... where do you go?

1018cc

Quote from: ShowBizWolf on June 25, 2017, 12:56:46 PMThought about the picture game and got pretty near to a 'Busa !! I would be interested in maybe owning one some day...

I saw a 'busa on the weekend. I was parked near an intersection and the busa came through and turned right. Once he got on the straight - massive power wheelie and he cancelled the indicator in the air. Looked sweet!

Andy.tech

This is my 1990 GS that I've been working on....

ShowBizWolf

Nice!! So, you're saying for the challenge your favorite place to ride is to your house/home?

Andy.tech

Hmmmm sorry, I just finished her..... haven't really ridden her far. I totally didn't realize. But I plan on riding her back home to New York.

ShowBizWolf

Okay gotcha :thumb: Yeah the current picture challenge is your bike at your favorite place to ride to. You should make a project/build thread to show off what you've done with your GS!!! (If you haven't already :thumb: ) OR there's another thread that is just for our favorite pics of our bikes :icon_mrgreen:

Somebody might get the impression that we love pictures here on GSTwin :icon_rolleyes: :-*  :laugh:

Andy.tech

jeZZa

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9PkwHCn-SXCV25odVkwMDJsSmM>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9PkwHCn-SXCdUJwTDVpNmZXUGs>

heres my gs next to my dream bike :)
a 1982 gs1000g in original paint, i picked her up yesterday and iv had the gs 500 for a few years now

i think for the next challenge.....

your gs being washed
if you plan to fail do you still fail to plan?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk