News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

search gurus help desperately needed

Started by yamahonkawazuki, May 05, 2012, 01:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

pawn shop i work for that pays my doctor bills, made me a deal. any bike he had if more than 75 i could have at cost. hes got a gary fisher and a NICE haro with discs so the msot ill pay is 75 for the bike. will be picking it up monday. got to get my hands on the engine cause my legs are shot hard enough to handle a crankstart but doable if i can get the engine kit takes me 2 hours from unboxing to first ride
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 11, 2012, 08:58:17 PM
Quote from: ojstinson on May 11, 2012, 04:02:21 PM
Funny, I just saw one of those today in front of a drug store, the kid said he took it everywhere and loved it, I think that would be way better than a Goped.

They are illegal in Australia otherwise I would definitely go for one of those. :thumb:
cause of 2stroke? hell gopeds are legal there. ( and they DO make a 4stroke variant of these
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 09:01:29 PM
Funny, I just saw one of those today in front of a drug store, the kid said he took it everywhere and loved it, I think that would be way better than a Goped.

They are illegal in Australia otherwise I would definitely go for one of those. :thumb:
cause of 2stroke? hell gopeds are legal there. ( and they DO make a 4stroke variant of these

Gopeds are also illegal here as well! doesnt matter if 2 or 4 stroke. They are illegal becasuse they have no roadworthy or insurance to be driven on the road.
You are only allowed to ride them in private carparks.
I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

yamahonkawazuki

this was my first one i built on a trek 4500 i need to get another oen built soon. because of a charity event in knoxville at worlds fair park im going to ride this thing to. but just need to get my hands on the kit. was going to ride the Go-ped in but a thief decided against it. il ride the bike instead. ill be running the ham radio tent phone relay amongst other  things
need to get it built by first of june
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 11, 2012, 09:07:16 PM
Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 09:01:29 PM

Gopeds are also illegal here as well! doesnt matter if 2 or 4 stroke. They are illegal becasuse they have no roadworthy or insurance to be driven on the road.
You are only allowed to ride them in private carparks.
yet you ran ride a bicycle. sans engine. this only goes MAYBE 35-40
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

yamahonkawazuki

i built a scott waimea using the engine kit linked above.  gps'ed at 54.9 MPH it crakcked the magnesium wheel. and bent frame. GOD that was fun tbh. but this was before legs went to shaZam!. plans on this are to get ymself to and from doc and work/s, and to hunt down the sonofabitch who stole my goped. once found goped will be reposessed and sold to offset the cost of this build
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 11, 2012, 09:14:33 PM
Yes sucks to say the least
certain states in US are like this. here in east tn is anythign 50cc and under is legal w/o any licensure or anything. the engine kit listed as 80cc is actually 66cc but identical to 49.9cc i pictured in my trek i used to own. had a cop give me hell once for hitting 41 in a 25. said thats larger than 49 cc. i said, fine feel sure, take my toolset, tear it apart. once im proven right, you will pay me the cost of reassy. with new gaskets. does come with an MSO in case i wish to license it as a moped. i remove any decals showing its true size. its rated hp is 7.9 at 7k rpms also above the legal 4.5 limit. but i kept the receipt from the purchase of the treks kit
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 09:21:04 PM
certain states in US are like this. here in east tn is anythign 50cc and under is legal w/o any licensure or anything. the engine kit listed as 80cc is actually 66cc but identical to 49.9cc i pictured in my trek i used to own. had a cop give me hell once for hitting 41 in a 25. said thats larger than 49 cc. i said, fine feel sure, take my toolset, tear it apart. once im proven right, you will pay me the cost of reassy. with new gaskets. does come with an MSO in case i wish to license it as a moped. i remove any decals showing its true size. its rated hp is 7.9 at 7k rpms also above the legal 4.5 limit. but i kept the receipt from the purchase of the treks kit
Cool
They are we only legal here if they come with an Australian compliance plate issued by the government

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 11, 2012, 09:25:02 PM
Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 09:21:04 PM
Cool
They are we only legal here if they come with an Australian compliance plate issued by the government
easy to do with mso etc. i know many aussies who LEGALLY ride them. far kinder than the semi global warming scare. uses far less fuel. the 66cc works great hauls my 140lb body up the hills to my home. 3 ways to my house 2 of which are uphill. actually all 3 are. but like ht escurve one
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-Cld6HfU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9rJMvxxAww&feature=related

after thsi theft, mentally i was in a WTF mode. still am , so i got out and even though legs were hurting like the devil i had to get out to keep from doing somethign stupid with myself. now i got a smile on my face after thinking about this potential new minimoto of mine . only LEGAL way to go 30+ on sidewalks and NOT go to jail lol
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

http://www.ebay.com/itm/80cc-BICYCLE-motor-kit-motorized-gas-engine-bike-Z80-FS-/160786205121?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256f9ac9c1 damn hes come down. ive used this seller 4 times. 3 for self and one for customer 6 days from west coast to my home. i got over 1k miles on the trek 4500 install its still running today. the other negine i sold he never installed it, cause hes as much common sense as well the thief that stole my ride
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 09:39:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-Cld6HfU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9rJMvxxAww&feature=related

after thsi theft, mentally i was in a WTF mode. still am , so i got out and even though legs were hurting like the devil i had to get out to keep from doing somethign stupid with myself. now i got a smile on my face after thinking about this potential new minimoto of mine . only LEGAL way to go 30+ on sidewalks and NOT go to jail lol

I like the 2nd one. Its awesome wuth the streamline tank and I guess thats 70KM not Miles

yamahonkawazuki

yes its german, well video is. engine is chinese. even if theyre not legal in aus. i dont see leo's harrassing you , unless you go out of your way to look like an ass
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

lol DAMN i wish i had 4 bills lol i want this. could motorise this fairly easily
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOBO-Triton-Pro-3-Wheeled-Trike-Bike-Recumbent-/200605152097?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb4ffb361 and less pressure on my legs too
ehh last thing i need is to be a target for theives again. mentally out of it lol. but got to admit an engine on this would be FUN Eh?
".
A proud Mormon

codajastal

Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
yes its german, well video is. engine is chinese. even if theyre not legal in aus. i dont see leo's harrassing you , unless you go out of your way to look like an ass

They make it a point to harass where I am  :dunno_white:

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: codajastal on May 12, 2012, 12:39:59 AM
Quote from: yamahonkawazuki on May 11, 2012, 10:26:12 PM
easy way around that. they coem wiht a clutch lockout. you see leos coming or up ahead, shut engine off and lock clutch in place. and pedal. so youre legal. once past em, then pop clutch restart engine and off you go.  :cheers: i found one of these for 75 bux at friends pawn shop
a haro MTB which i can motorise
we ask when someone wants to sell how much they want or are looking to get, guy said 50, we both said, ( since it had helmet rack and pump, we said thats is too lwo well give you 75? guy was like ok
so if my legs dont give otu on me during my goped search again tomorrow, ill be picking thsi oen up monday. im going broke thanks to thieves. working 3 jobs. @ pawn shop to pay for doctor, at car lot to pay for medications and at pizza place to eat. and also at pawn shop on watches for my own income. i go in from 1pm to 2pm for my own income. from 2pm to 6pm for their work, then to pizza place from 6pm to 11pm for other job. mentally im f%&ked idk how much more of this a guy can take without goin off ze deep end. adidasguy you helped me out a month back and that my friend am eternally grateful for. am looking for a cheap recumbent bike to motorise, if not il grab this 75 dollar haro, then save up the money and stuff an engine into it so i cna get to docs every month or more if called in.
They make it a point to harass where I am  :dunno_white:
".
A proud Mormon

ojstinson

Trying to work something out with Adidasguy, haven't heard back from him.
I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are you people.

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: ojstinson on May 12, 2012, 06:35:16 AM
Trying to work something out with Adidasguy, haven't heard back from him.
hes on late usually 10pm+ EST my time till 3am usually which would put it midnight pacific (usually that is)
".
A proud Mormon

ojstinson

Adidasguy left me a message and I'll get with him tonight. Hang in there, we'll get you squared away.
I'm not a racist, some of my best friends are you people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk