News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peteGS

Sorting out the route for the big GSR/Kat Australia run, looks like heading north again just for a change...  :dunno_black:

Should be good though, the guys wanna hit Ricks Diner at Palmwoods for lunch.

Also got Foxtel hooked up today... bloody expensive thing just to be able to watch some telly! One thing digital TV is good for in my area... selling more Foxtel...  :technical:

Oh, and don't worry, you GS Twinners will get an invite on the June ride too... still air cooled GS' and the successor to my little 450...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

jestercinti

Can us Yanks come too Pete?
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

Electrojake

Quote from: jestercinti on March 24, 2013, 09:38:23 AM
Can us Yanks come too Pete?

Um.. how the hell you' gonna make it to Aussieland? God put that place on the other side of the globe. Bummer.
BTW: Jester. I may actually swing by Cincinnati on my way to Wisconsin this fall, (it's the long way). Already been to Columbus and Dayton.
Besides, You're on my "A" list of people worth having a beer with.  :cheers:
And yeah, the Aussie's are on the list too but if I had the money to go to Aussieland, I'd probably use it to buy a new scoot. (Hell, call me selfish).

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

peteGS

You guys are on GS Twins so sure  :thumb:

EJ's right though, it will be an early start... need to be at Samford by 7am  :embarrassed:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

Man flu! That is all and it sucks. I've had broken sleep since midnight and its like 10 to 7am on a f%$king Monday! Thank f%$k it's my day off.

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Electrojake

Pete,
It's good to see that you have a "real" GS bike and you tour on it.

With the hours I work and the family stuff I constantly have to do I'm starting to wonder why I even have a bike.  :icon_neutral:

Go Pete Go!  :thumb:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

Sell your bikes and have your GS ej

Electrojake

The Tard Farm is my life. I need nothing else.  :woohoo:

slipperymongoose

jestercinti

Sometimes it's the thought of being invited.

Nevermind the $2000 in airfare
Or the International Driver's License
Or the fact that I'd have to rent a bike
Or the fact that I'd have to drive on the OTHER side of the road.  Did that once in Nassau, Bahamas.  About killed myself 4 times.  I think the police knew I was a tourist.  Hard to believe it's only a 45 minute plane ride from Florida.
Or the fact that all of the toilets flush the wrong way.  That may tear a hole in the universe.

EJ, you pass through the 513 from Jersey, and we'll do lunch/dinner/whatever.  Wisconsin?  Hell, I'll be in Milwaukee next month.  How does that one go from Laverne and Shirley...Schamiel Schamazel Haffenpepper Incorporated.  What a show.  1976-1983.

jestercinti

Rihanna says "Sticks and Stones may Break my Bones, but Whips and Chains Excite Me!"

Love it!

slipperymongoose

Yeah hearing excuses jester. Yet to hear a reason

yamahonkawazuki

Sorry not a 740 its a 750Li (tt v8/x drive)
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

jestercinti

Safety first mates!

Slips, hope you feel better soon.

http://youtu.be/o5P5BxpJGxM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slipperymongoose

yamahonkawazuki

still gotta get slipperymongoose into the urban dicitonary.  simple definition ( australian sexual term) not sure  on the complex/detailed definition though
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

slipperymongoose

You can add moto vlogger to that soon

peteGS

Quote from: Electrojake on March 24, 2013, 05:22:05 PM
Pete,
It's good to see that you have a "real" GS bike and you tour on it.

With the hours I work and the family stuff I constantly have to do I'm starting to wonder why I even have a bike.  :icon_neutral:

Go Pete Go!  :thumb:

Yes indeed EJ! My little 450 gets me to work and back every day plus the odd weekend fang when I have time.

Not sure it's quite in the "touring" range but I try to do a decent day's ride when time allows  :thumb:

I did do an overnight rally on it once many years ago when it was still stock but that's about it... the rest is just day rides.

I do definitely want to get a Kat (quite desperately in fact) but the 450 will stay  :thumb:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

Oooh must double post!!!!!

Forgot the most important thing today... got the fence palings over half way done!

I should be able to finish them off tomorrow which means the old fence can come down and I can start levelling the ground for the concrete base for the shed at long last. This is awesome!  :cheers: :woohoo:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk