News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShowBizWolf

I couldn't agree more about making lists like that! I use that method... very very often. If I didn't, I'da been in a psych ward by now LOL!!

I do wish Pops had the $$ to have a better heating system installed at his garage. No, that's not accurate. The heating system is good, actually... it's the building that is ancient and needs to be insulated better. Plus, I feel guilty racking up his heat bill on the weekends when he's not open and making money. Sounds like we need to move to a warmer climate!!! Problem solved :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

peteGS

Hahahaha yep they're handy alright! I have one for my work I need to do that sits outside of my team's job queues and Kanban board as well as one for stuff I need to do around home and of course one for the Kat... which is close to done  :icon_mrgreen:

Warmer climate is definitely the right answer! There's this place called Australia...  :icon_lol:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

Or just Florida of course  ;)
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

The hand grips for the Kat arrived yesterday and got them on last night, so that's it, she's now 100% complete!  :woohoo:

Providing the weather cooperates tomorrow it's wash/polish/wax then time to hurry up and wait to get it organised for the on roads stuff... hopefully early to mid June.
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

Well the weather cooperated, so I got the wash/polish/wax done as well as getting the TSCC engine cover decals on, so that's it, she's ready!

I even got a bit of sun for some final in the driveway happy snaps...

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr

Hopefully only two more weeks of waiting...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

ShowBizWolf

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! She looks FANTASTIC :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

peteGS

Hahaha cheers Showbiz!!! I'm extremely stoked with the end result  :woohoo: :cheers:

Cannot wait for that first ride...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

cbrfxr67

Pete that is REALLY good stuff!  Looks great!  :bowdown:  Mad respect!!!!!!
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

peteGS

Cheers CBR!! Can't wait for the first ride now  :icon_mrgreen:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

Sandgroper57

Nice work Pete. Hope to see it out and about in the future.
2008 VStrom 650

peteGS

Cheers mate!! Hope to have it on the road first week in June, and I definitely plan for the next round of pic's to be out and about :D
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

Well, ahead of plan... it's on the road!!!!  :woohoo: :cheers: :woohoo: :cheers: :woohoo: :thumb: :D :icon_mrgreen:

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

cbrfxr67

that's spankin Pete!  love it! :bowdown:
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

peteGS

Cheers CBR!!! Mate I'm still grinning this morning  :icon_mrgreen:

First ride out with the Kat guys today too, can't wait!!
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

Found a few teething issues on the first ride out with the Kat folk yesterday, but nothing major and nothing to take away from enjoying it  :thumb:

The ride was awesome, and we had 8 Kats turn up including mine which was fantastic, with perfect winter weather also  :woohoo:

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

Sandgroper57

Great news Pete! Love the lineup shots, they have an unmistakable profile.  :thumb:
2008 VStrom 650

peteGS

Cheers mate! Yeah it's awesome to finally be a part of one of those line ups too, been in attendance for a number of them over the last few years and been itching to get my Kat in there... now at last I can :D

Anyone heard from Yama lately? He's been a little absent... last login was mid April...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

peteGS

So did finishing the Kat finish LPW??  :icon_eek: :oops: :dunno_white:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

cbrfxr67

Uh oh,...you have to start something new to keep it going Pete  :laugh:

I dunno about yama,.... i hope he's ok :dunno_white:
-buddha

peteGS

Yay forum's back, couldn't post yesterday... something new? Well, gotta finish the loose ends on the Kat first... getting main jets sorted (going to do some test rides tomorrow with throttle positions marked) is the first thing, I've hopefully solved an oil weep from the neutral switch which was the next thing. I also need to sort out a floppy left mirror which is mucho annoying when riding as it will hold position until about 80kph when it will droop due to air pressure. I can still buy proper fair dinkum brand new Kat mirrors which I might do in a few months but right now no budget for it. Then there's the business of rebuilding the head so I can give the loaner head back, and that will be early to mid next year.

Something new will be a little while away yet :D
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk