News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jestercinti

Quote from: slipperymongoose on May 02, 2013, 04:49:31 AM
All quiet on the posting front

Been busy moving and dealing with baby mamma drama.  I'll post up later on this weekend when I finish up everything.
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

peteGS

Hope the move goes well Jester... always has to be a drama doesn't there?

Quote from: mister on May 02, 2013, 04:27:27 AM
Yup, so you can ride around on the bike, but BM says "Nope, total loss". Prob cause one of Them would have then bought it from the Insurance Co for whatever and scrored a nice gem.

Don't wonder about Ozzy, call him and get the words direct  :thumb:

Really, the bloke who did it should just anti-up the money from his own pocket and then you both go your sep ways.

Yep will give Ozzy a call next week and organise it. Says on his website he's approved for InsureMyRide as well which I forgot to ask him...

I'd let the guy pay me but after the one before Christmas where I'm *still* waiting for money for the saddlebags and hand guards I ain't doing that again... he now isn't even returning calls/messages the little shaZam!...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

We need to attract a couple more regular posters to our LPW inject some life in this place
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

codajastal

A heartwarming Lawyer Story

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said,"Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high."

C'mon...did you really think there was such a thing as a heart warming lawyer story???

I am not interested in anything you have to say
Don't bother talking to me, I will not answer you

slipperymongoose

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Janx101

pave_spectre

I like a non-sequitur as much as the next Giraffe.

codajastal

Dear Dorothy Dix, 
My partner has a long record of money problems.  She runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, she shouts at me, saying I am stealing her money. She says pay the minimum and let the next lot worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest. Also, she has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbours that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom she has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, she has gotten religious, even though she denies it. One week she hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next she's with Muslims.  Finally, the last straw:  She's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with her, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?
Signed, Lost.
---------------------------

Dear Lost,
Stop whining Tim.  You're getting to live in The Lodge for free, travel the  world, and have others pay for everything for you.  You can leave her any time you want. The  rest of us are stuck with her until September 14, 2013!
Signed, Dorothy Dix.

slipperymongoose

What no iPhone? I'm slightly saddened

codajastal

Going for a ride tomorrow.
Those that give a damn can text me tonight if they wanna come with.

pave_spectre

iPhones are bollocks.
and not the Dogs Bollocks!
I like a non-sequitur as much as the next Giraffe.

slipperymongoose

The ducks nuts they are.

codajastal

slipperymongoose

iPhone rules the rest suck on the dust of previous generation iPhones

jestercinti

New apartment complex repaved the parking lot.  Bike was sitting at a 45* angle this morning, but still upright!

Whew!  I have some side stand plates...Looks like I need to start using them!

Electrojake

Quote from: jestercinti on May 03, 2013, 07:33:46 AM
New apartment complex repaved the parking lot.  Bike was sitting at a 45* angle this morning, but still upright!

Whew!  I have some side stand plates...Looks like I need to start using them!

Glad she didn't slam the pavement jester!
I'll betcha' your F bike is spotless.
Just saying.

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

jestercinti

EJ, I have a Nelson Rigg cover, so it is.

First night in a bed in almost a month. Couch and floor have royally made my back hurt.

Biggest surprises so far?  Losing iTunes/iCloud/app store ID. Have to re-download apps. Annoying. Every time there is an update, I have to delete and re-download to re-associate with new ID. Well, that and getting socked with an AT&T ETF. Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electrojake

Quote from: jestercinti on May 03, 2013, 07:42:42 PM

First night in a bed in almost a month. Couch and floor have royally made my back hurt.

Good to see you getting settled-in.  :cheers:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

mister

And the beat goes on...

A bed? Luxury, sheer luxury. When I was young we used to sleep in shoe box...
GS Picture Game - Lists of Completed Challenges & Current Challenge http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGame and http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGameList2

GS500 Round Aust Relay http://tinyurl.com/GS500RoundAustRelay

codajastal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk