News:

Protect your dainty digits. Get a good pair of riding gloves cheap Right Here

Main Menu

Photos!

Started by rscottlow, December 31, 2016, 02:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pliskin

My GS this past Halloween

Little Pliskin on his first 50cc 2 smoke.

Little bit bigger Pliskin a few weeks ago on my VFR  (same pose not planned. I just now noticed)

Suzuki FA50

My Yamaha XJ that I sold last year.
Why are you looking here?

ShowBizWolf

Nice pics pliskin!!! I love the look of the VFR... that's a sexy bike  :rstar:
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

Jem767

From front to back, my 2009 Rebel 250, my neighbor's Harley, and BF's 2015 BMW FS700. Gassing up to head to the county fair! An odd group to say the least. (We met up with another Rebel 250 and another Harley when we got there.)

Current: 09 Rebel 250 | In Progress: 93 GS500e

mysho22

I like the idea!!

This is my '96 GS500E,  named Goose, the day I bought him in September.

Here's one of a few friend's and I after a ride down the coast. Front most is a blue '03 ninja 250, named Blue. Middle is my friend's VFR. In the way back you can kind of see Goose peaking out!

Bonus: Here's a selfie I took showing the Pacific behind me on that same ride a minute later. I'm in full gear and Goose was five feet in front of me so I'm counting it :P
Of the Motorcycles and Misfits podcast

ShowBizWolf

Ahh damn this last one shoulda been in my bike-selfie thread! Awesome to see some new pictures and new people! :D
Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

rscottlow

Here's one of my son helping take the fairings off my brother's SV earlier this afternoon.

Random side note: I wish the tank on the GS would pivot at the bolts the way the SV does. It makes accessing the air box and carbs so much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

rscottlow

Here are a couple photos from my ride with my little brother today.

Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

rscottlow

Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

Watcher

I forgot about this thread, I suppose I should add some pictures of the Ducky.

"The point of a journey is not to arrive..."

-Neil Peart

ShowBizWolf

Awesome pictures, Watcher! I always like seeing your current bike and the landscapes you find :thumb:

One of my favorite pictures I took recently now that my headlight swap is done and I added the signals (temporarily) 'til I get the nose fairing done... still have to finish the front half of the fender as well (that's why it isn't on in the pic) :

rscottlow

That headlight looks great SBW!  :cheers:
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

ShowBizWolf

Watcher

Went to check out the local observatory.  Kind of a cool spot, bees everywhere, though.  Aaaaaand that's when I discovered a downside of having a bright yellow motorcycle...

-Neil Peart

qcbaker

That spot looks pretty rad, Watcher. Speaking of bees, I hit a very large bee riding the other day. Splattered its guts all over my face shield, had to pull over and wipe it all off.

BushidoBrown

@ Showbiz I like the headlight! Especially the height/placement

Heres my baby

07 GS500F: > 20/60/147.5 > K&N lunchbox > Remus Midpipe > Shorty Slip-on > .95 Sonic Springs > 04 Katana Rear Spring > Drag Bars> Adjustable Levers > Matte Paint Job + Rim Tape > Double Bubble Windscreen > Low Profile Mirrors > Flush Turn Signals > Integrated Tail Light > Fender Chop

ShowBizWolf

Thanks so much Bushido!! It really amazed me how well that gixxer headlight almost begged to fit all nice under the gauges like that. I lucked out with my pick based simply on the fact that I liked the look of it lol!

And those pics of your GS are great... I still love that flat blue and the rear plastics being black. The muffler is the finishing touch :bstar:

MichaelM3

This is a photo from while ago... Three GS500s lined up in the bike parking area.
Mine is the naked one on the left. I have no idea who owned the other ones but I know the guy who owns the BMW in the background.
He was 'ecstatic' when I told him to sod off on that European, cheap excuse for a bike. This is a GS500 only parking area.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igzfdkxwbkht22k/3GS500s.jpg?dl=0

Suzuki Stevo

Cayuse Pass (State Route 123) Elevation 4,675 feet, Washington State 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayuse_Pass  "Because of the high elevation, Cayuse Pass is usually closed in November due to very heavy snow and significant avalanche danger. It usually opens in mid May and is not uncommon to have a snow depth at the summit of up to 15 feet."

Mount St. Helens Washington State....May 18th 1980 it got real, real fast, I was there (Royal City Eastern Wa)  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Mt+St+Helens&view=detail&mid=986289E1D65D5733C228986289E1D65D5733C228&FORM=VIRE

Cayuse Pass, Washington State...GSX650F 2014?

Chinook Pass, Washungton State, Elevation 5,430 feet.

I Ride: at a speed that allows me to ride again tomorrow AN400K7, 2016 TW200, Boulevard M50, 2018 Indian Scout, 2018 Indian Chieftain Classic

Watcher

Amazing pictures, Stevo!  I'd love to see more, if you have.   :cheers:

-Neil Peart

rscottlow

@BushidoBrown I like the looks of your GS! That matte blue is nice  :cheers:

Quote from: Watcher on May 22, 2017, 09:59:01 PM
Amazing pictures, Stevo!  I'd love to see more, if you have.   :cheers:

I second this. Beautiful photos. I wish we had mountains in Ohio  :dunno_white:
Scott - Cincinnati, Ohio
2009 GS500F

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk