News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Haynes manual Here

Main Menu

Rant thread :S

Started by yamahonkawazuki, September 09, 2015, 11:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrojake

I honestly dont know how the fuk you haven't gone complete insane thus far.  :technical:

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

yamahonkawazuki

idk. sometimes i jam the yam av reciever. the jbls love it. getting out when possible helps lol.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Electrojake

Speakers love to be cranked up.

Keep your woofers happy!  :cheers:
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

yamahonkawazuki

downloaded a 20hz sub bass track of 5 mins after the hell that was ethra today ( getting pre op labs for tues) hell i didnt tell them i was taking the chair. yes i needed to have done so. guy in am parks van near end of drive. hes like "you able to make it up the stairs? said ill do my best. was wearing aircase. yet muscles went momentarily weak in leg (L) nearly losing balace and falling. after this fiasco  ankle feels cold numb and on fire. yet foot is ok. anyhoo after labs were done the B*atch who picked me up REFUSED to run the lift. so AGAIN i mount stairs same thing nearly happens. and to fakin beat all I HAD to UNLOAD the chair. i can understand the necessity of informing them of usage of chair. ( what if they send van w/o chair lift. ) so yes i agreed.  and yes it will be done. but frig idk who pissed in her cheerios this am, or she suffers from a mysterious african disease lackanookie. why she REFUSED to lower lift. said shed have to charge to do this ( saying co policy) and again refusing to lower it here. thought about lodging formal complaint but meh a few rounds of this type of crap  and shell be taking out trash at mcdonalds. so kept my cool. called ortho about this they paged colleague. told him what had happened and such, said i could call monday and see if i can get earlier appt. if i do, will be after tues the 27th. ( other procedure is then.) ortho not scheduled until 2nd. meh if i can make it thru monday  may just wait. now just kicking back and watching tv
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Janx101

Don't put off the customer complaint! .. or. .. have your mobile phone video recording and the camera just peeking out your top pocket to document her people skills!

yamahonkawazuki

shes never been like this before. it astounds me. was like WTF. and i dont curse. have calmed down. normally as a whole the company and especially her, are not like this at all. which was extremely odd.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

Okay this is a double rant ( 2 subjects)
[rant 1] Spelling. this is by no means directed at the disabled . but at the people in occupations that REQUIRE a college degree. there was a PSA on justice network about email scaMMers. in place of scammers, was scamers. just about everything has a spellchecker built in nowadays. theres no excuse. even youtube has one. my GOD there are some bad replies where the reply could be used as code in a time of war. there literally is no reason for it. spelling is one of my strong suits. yet slip ups do happen. (guilty lol :embarrassed:) slip ups im cool with. but if youre writing copy for a tv station VERIFY it. because this copy will be out there for a while. and could be part of your resume at some point. Anyways friends i do apologise. did not mean to offend. but after seeing Multiple PSAs today with spelling errors, and a newscast yesterday, i was like WTF. i dont have a degree other than trade school, (yet). If i were to write copy for tv, i would slip up. but would see it after proofreading/ and correct it. Again i do apologise and will stop before i offend anybody too bad. (p.s. ive used google if i was unsure about the spelling. googled scamers it said showing results for scammers) again apologies :)
[/rant 1]
[rant 2] tv marketers/infomercials/ separate shipping for free item.:
Everyones seen this im quite sure. buy this for 19.95 and we will include a second one free  * just pay separate shipping and handling. Um if its shipped in same box why pay shipping twice.? handling  yes, there is overhead to cover.
then after awhile, shipping and handling was changed to processing and handling. another Um, isnt processing and handling more or less the same action? ( if youre manning the phone bank, youre processing the call and handling the transaction.) usually these fees are close to cost of original item sans freebie/s ( i spend alot of time watching tv and notice these things. and occasionally call and inquire about a potential purchase lol. i would say i want this item but Not the complimentary one. they would say we cant do that or the system wont allow us. if i was feeling REALLY ornery, id reply well was interested in 5 for gifts. id use an odd number because the complimentary things 9 times out of 10 were even numbers. so id use an odd number. no dice. although ( this wasnt intentional) one of these companies gave me a free one no charge whatsoever. i guess to get me to shut up. one of those dorky wearable blankets.[/rant 2] ok time to mellow out.  :) rest again until midnight. when i have to begin fasting for tomorrows procedure. fasting blows but is necessary. :(
in closing on first rant/entire post, out of respect for rich (phaedrus RIP) As well as out of respect for this forum whom i consider its members friends, i wont correct grammar or punctuation. or call it out publicly or privately. i mean my grammar/punctuation ( not the spelling side often) is atrocious. besides here it is not often an issue. or if it is, it is easy to figure out the message.
Ahhhh that feels better. the tv spelling rant has been building for a while lol. :icon_mrgreen: Am not terribly concerned about punctuation on my part atm because the shift key  on this month old dying phone is dodgy at times. puctuation as a whole doesnt concern me here. because we are among friends . and friends dont call out friends for those matters :). anyhoo, glad these rants are over. time for new ones to build lol.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

And to think that you crank this stuff out on a tattered old phone?  :icon_rolleyes:

Your feet may be shot but your hands are obviously nimble as a surgeon's!  :thumb:

yamahonkawazuki

Yeah lol . except for left pinkie tendonitis which isnt a huge deal at this moment. have other things to fix. and if pinkie doesnt get worse ill leave as is.
Im medically grounded for a week.
it basically means ignoring doctors instructions could be dangerous  or even lethal.
Spinal cord stimulator trial procedure went off perfectly. like a tens unit on steroids. tens works outside to in. across skin. the scs works from inside out. with direct connections to nerve juctions. plus if i lean back it gets stronger, fwd weaker.turn head left or right gets stronger. look downwards or up same. straight fwds is normal. anyhoo enough exp. on how it works lol. the grounding and why.
I cannot lean forwards as if to stretch back. ( to release tension) this can disturb the 4 electrodes on spinal column. best case scenario, nothing happens. worst case? can nearly be lethal if electrodes cross the wrong nerves. that is really the issue. shorting out my CNS. briefly did this earlier was funny because the side effect was a loud fart lol.
but i must NOT do what we normally do. i cannot bend over to pull pants up. ( flexing back.)
bending over to pick things up. lifing anything above my head. not allowed. it will pull electroldes out of position. which can be dangerous. picking up more than 5lbs. and no further than shoulder level. can be dangerous. turning to side can be dangerous.  every day movements which afe normal can be dangerous. so i have to learn different ways of doing things for a week. beyond this im golden. :) still QUITE pissed at Ethra tho
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

i cut ties with this sonofab*tch whom i thought was a friend. after procedure yesterday like clockwork he calls begging for some of my pain medication.i said i wont do it. sorry. hes like i had a bad day at work and ankles killing me. WTF i tell him. a bad day at work and a sore ankle from a fracture almost 2 years ago., ill trade you both of my broken ankles one being unset, and this back procedure. for a bad day at work and a sore ankle any day. hes throwing a hissy at this point. Hes saying doesnt my discomfort concern you? said sure it does im not risking arrest or violating my pain doctors trust. or the law. so he replies well dont ask me for a f^&&!ng thing or a ride or anything. oh might want to make sure doors are locked.
i said" threat noted.  restraining order considered."
he replies i didnt threaten. i said um, you dont threaten someone in writing. idiot.
later on hes calling begging for money. says for sons doctor appointment. i said after the threat earlier youre asking me for money.? ahem no you can go f yourself.  and 2 youre on medicaid. you can ride ethra for free. bye.
Aaron.
".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Man! You got your hands full, brother.  :o

Electrojake

OK, Lets review...

Tard Farm
Any dumb posts, fights, annoying or offensive threads are tossed here. A place where they can be viewed and debated till the end of time - or till 3 days after the latest post, whichever comes first.

Moderators: Kerry, scratch, The Buddha, pandy, Janx101, weedahoe

Electrojake

Think I'll go over to Cod's YouTube channel and pester the ol' boy a little.  :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgN5fkaVhBlelTojoWhjFg

yamahonkawazuki

Lol i had put both the doc thread as well as this one here, in the tf, because this one wed end up posting things tf worthy and the doc thread because i didnt want to take away from O&E. ;) am beginning to hate with a passion fracture arthritis. could rant on this all day long. :/
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Janx101

There's a mod missing from that list!

yamahonkawazuki

i figured it wasnt me because my name would not fit on main screen lol All is well in ze nuthaus though :icon_mrgreen:
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

Janx101

Nah... EJ is missing eh! ;)

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

Electrojake

Um... I'm missing something here.

Janx101

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk