News:

Registration Issues: email manjul.bose at gmail for support - seems there is a issue that we're still trying to fix

Main Menu

Adidasguy Patrick Lajko - Passed away Apr 26th 2014

Started by Gorilla, April 29, 2014, 11:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokestack

Just wanted to say that if it weren't for Patrick's videos, I wouldn't be wrenching my bike right now. Godspeed in the afterlife.

steezin_and_wheezin

Still think of you often Pat.

He will definitely live on in our out of control collecting habits, controlled courteous riding, and true love for the Zuki's. If my GS is here when I do my next tire change I'll be engraving a memento trefoil into my fender brace :thumb:
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

cWj

I'm visiting home and my sister has a new kitten. She is anything but an angry cat.

I think the bike has a loose magneto bolt....which I probably would have realized sooner if I'd just heeded that one video that I watched and thought I'd never need....

Be well in the hereafter, AG.

santeria13

I only joined GS twins a few days ago and yet Adidasguy's videos have helped me more than anyone or anything else in terms of repairing and taking apart the bike. Seemed like an amazing person and after reading the comments on here, it seems he was even more amazing than I had imagined. Two years after  passing away, he is still helping and gaining the admiration of people who have never met him. If that is not a sign of a great man, I don't know what is.

Rest in peace, from me and my GS.

user11235813

I really like his video on pulling the bike onto the centre stand, never occurred to me to do it his way and whereas it used to be a massive heave ho or two, it's now easy.

yamahonkawazuki

loved the guy. he had a heart of gold. id say hes touched everybody here in some way shape or form. :"( ( reason why his pic is my avatar.) btw for a chuckle,bsee his video " minimalist gs500"
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

pandy

I'm so glad you posted here, Aaron. I'm still catching up on GS news.

adidasguy/Patrick:
May your moccasins and motorcycle tires make happy tracks in heaven,
And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder and the shoulders of all who love you.

'06 SV650s (1 past Gixxer; 3 past GS500s)
I get blamed for EVERYTHING around here!
:woohoo:

BockinBboy

I tear up every time I look at this thread. It's hard to believe it's been over 3 years.

To think these bikes and forum, and the impact he had- that that's only a fraction of his life we experienced... just incredible.

Wrenching the bike and enjoying a cold one for you tonight, Patrick. Cheers 🍻

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: BockinBboy on July 27, 2017, 11:53:09 PM
I tear up every time I look at this thread. It's hard to believe it's been over 3 years.

To think these bikes and forum, and the impact he had- that that's only a fraction of his life we experienced... just incredible.

Wrenching the bike and enjoying a cold one for you tonight, Patrick. Cheers 🍻

- Bboy
ill second that and raise ya one.
Aaron
".
A proud Mormon

yamahonkawazuki

".
A proud Mormon

Andy73

I'm sad to hear that. really loved his Youtube videos. He didn't seem that old- what a shame.Seemed like such a nice guy.

Zeltoid

Quote from: user11235813 on February 27, 2017, 01:22:55 AM
I really like his video on pulling the bike onto the centre stand, never occurred to me to do it his way and whereas it used to be a massive heave ho or two, it's now easy.
Yep! That vid is in my mind every time I use the centre stand. Sad loss.
Just a pilgrim passin' through...

ShowBizWolf

Superbike bars, '04 GSXR headlight & cowl, DRZ signals, 1/2" fork brace, 'Busa fender, stainless exhaust & brake lines, belly pan, LED dash & brake bulbs, 140/80 rear hoop, F tail lens, SV650 shock, Bandit400 hugger, aluminum heel guards & pegs, fork preload adjusters, .75 SonicSprings, heated grips

steezin_and_wheezin

Bumping this one back up, hunting for a new to me GS has me reminiscing about my long chats milking Patrick for any GS knowledge I could get. Hope you're still riding and hoarding all the good GS bits mang! 
if yer binders ain't squeakin, you ain't tweakin!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk