News:

New Wiki available at http://wiki.gstwins.com -Check it out or contribute today!

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jestercinti

Well slips, up at 6...to bed at 1
Bikeless and Broke at the moment...

slipperymongoose

Sometimes the stranger just doesn't cut it ya need to mix it up
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

jestercinti

Watching Fat Albert. Classic.

Electrojake

Quote from: jestercinti on July 14, 2013, 08:31:06 AM
Watching Fat Albert. Classic.

First the motorcycle, then the partying, and now cartoons?
Jester... You've turned into a wild-man!
Please, Slow down a bit or this may be your future!

A public service message from a concerned boring person.
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Janx101

Quote from: codajastal on July 14, 2013, 06:06:21 AM
Done that have you Janx?

Sent from my iPad using a big stick

Nah ... Slips tole me ... Said it was one of the most frustrating 30 seconds of his life   :flipoff:

nutmunk

Holy cap...you log off for one weekend and miss like four pages of posts...I feel like a stranger again...
Had     - suzuki rg 250 t wolf
Had     - suzuki rf 400 vc
Street - suzuki gs 500 e
Fun    - sym orbit 125

jestercinti

EJ, you can live vicariously through me.

Just keep inundated that you have one hell if a lawn tractor. And for that, I am envious.

jestercinti

*keep in mind. Auto correct at its finest.

Electrojake

Cool...
I'm popular because I have a turbo-charger 1974 tractor/snow plow. I'm coming to Ohio for sure.
We drink a few beers... then I go home. No problem.  :thumb:

And Ohio... a hell of a lot easier to get to than The Gold Coast!

And I always liked living in Ohio cause it fit my budget.
Just sayin' I'm good with it.
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

Test rode the mv Augusta brutale 800

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Electrojake

slipperymongoose

Janx101

Quote from: slipperymongoose on July 14, 2013, 07:23:06 PM
Test rode the mv Augusta brutale 800

..... and?!?!?!?!... you're kidding right?! ... just  casual "oh yeah right i just happened to go for like a quick spin on a hot streetfighter style bike .. but screw you guys!! .. no photos forthcoming so nyah!!!" ....

:flipoff:

pics, vids..... sigh .. even ..... if you must! .. your opinions!!? .. on the machine? ...

i dont want one of those.... they look too $$$ to fix ... but some info would be handy ..

no give it up you tightass info nazi!!  :D :flipoff:

slipperymongoose

What kind of half ass Motovlogger would I be if I didn't do some kind of a video in the ride.

Janx101

I really don't know!! ... What sort of half ass Motovlogger are you?  :flipoff:

peteGS

Had a brief ride on a Katana 1100 with something like 1366cc's due to Hayabusa pistons on Saturday... oh the torque!

I did insult it though... owner said to take it over 6K RPM as that's when it really wakes up... but I surfed the torque instead which was an insult... I believe I will have another opportunity at a later date to sample what awaits above 6K RPM...
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

A half arsed Motovlogger

peteGS

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

Electrojake

Quote from: peteGS on July 15, 2013, 04:52:21 AM

Had a brief ride on a Katana 1100 with something like 1366cc's due to Hayabusa pistons on Saturday... oh the torque!

I been riding pre-owned, low power, Japanese thumpers and twins my whole fukin life and I'm proud of it.  :2guns:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk