Buying, selling, shipping and reputations.

Started by yamahonkawazuki, September 28, 2015, 04:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahonkawazuki

Guys and gals,  last couple transactions seem to have necessitated this.
ill begin with the transaction. it goes smoothly. you pay seller recieves. seller ships using their preferred method. here in the US its one of 3 choices. or 4 if you ship a large item using a truck.. 3 choices for packages are:
USPS who ship fairly quickly but their tracking leaves ALOT to be diesired.
UPS who updates tracking fairly well and ships fairly quickly. BUT alot of times goes to usps for final delivery.
FEDEX Again ships quickly and tracking ive found to be top notch. but pricy.
if seller uses usps   alot of times it will arrive w/o problems but tracking lags. so give it time before raising a stink about it.
Now if you must raise a stink about it: first off use the PM function of This board. if seller said tracking shows its been delivered. yet it has not,  then pm one of us. do NOT raise a beware flag when enough time time has not elapsed.. there is USUALLY a valid reason for delays. .(tracking issues etc) if you paid yesterday, dont raise a stink about it not being there today. lol. give it time. if staff doesnt help out then you have 2 options. paypal and venting in public. which i save for last because there are occasions when this is warranted. ( person scamming etc) to summarise,
BE PATIENT!  most of the time like the gasket kit and crank assy . it was usps tracking. nothing more. if you prematurely fly a BEWARE warning. and it arrives next day, do the right thing and publicly retract it ;).  a reputation here takes AGES to build yet one mistimed beware warning and it can be destroyed.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Janx101

metatron

If I find decent shipping prices I swear I am going to start selling Gs parts - our currency has dropped through the floor - the highest price I have seen for a GS here is $1300 - non runners from $85 - $300...

yamahonkawazuki

even "trivial " things like nuts, bolts, screws. carb jets etc. only negative thing i can see is if you start pulling parts, becomes a tad harder to sell it. but a partshaus usually works. or/also selling compatible parts, ( handlebars exhausts levers etc.
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

drydog

HI
Need a spare engine, low miles 5528miles, Bike was hit in the front end, not bad, bent forks but wasn't worth fixing in there eye.
mostly complete.
comes with intake boots
stock exhaust
aftermarket dash
misc cables and pieces.
$150 firm takes it all, great price for a complete engine.
message me and I will send pictures!!
Im located in grand rapids,MI 49418
Thanks for the space GS!
P.S This is all I have left !! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk