News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BockinBboy

I don't think I have ever heard of glump... unless its some Aussie slang?

However, there is a word spelled 'glomp' ... slang term meaning to attack someone with a hug...

Feel free to use that in your daily vocab, or use it in action to display your deep affection toward your coworkers :icon_rolleyes:

In other news: Lightning took down a tree in my back yard last night.  Split it darn near down the middle and layed it open like a (insert inappropriate simile here) Didn't damage anything that I am aware of yet.  But I am not looking forward to the cleanup... Might try to leave it till next week, after the Relay weekend...

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

slipperymongoose

Gives you an excuse to buy a chainsaw. Which by the way is a tool every man should own and it should be petrol powered
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

BockinBboy

Yeah, I don't have one... was planning on borrowing one, but you make a good point... maybe I'll check CL...

Btw, if you tell your boss that you were just glomping your coworkers, he might toss the sexual harassment papers you were about to sign in the shredder...  :dunno_black:

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: slipperymongoose on June 26, 2013, 07:11:05 AM
Gives you an excuse to buy a chainsaw. Which by the way is a tool every man should own and it should be petrol powered
huskqvarna or stihl FTW. own a 55 rancher. and a craftsman. want to buy a husqvarna and transplant a stihl powerplant into it. a stihlvarna or a husqvihl lol
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

peteGS

Glomp... interesting... no sexual harassment suit there...  :cookoo:

Still prefer glump because it makes no sense... just like me  :thumb:

Chainsaws have to be one of the most obnoxious tools known to man... used to live next door to a knob who decided to start cutting up firewood to supplement his income.

Get home from work, around 6pm just as you were relaxing after work, chainsaw starts up 10m from the window... runs for half an hour while he chops wood...

One day he asks us... does it bother you? We say yes, next day back to it again as normal... we sell the house, he says why are  you selling? We say... want to move closer to the city and your chainsaw is too loud... he says... why didn't you say something earlier?  :cookoo:

Moral of the story... Bboy... if you want your neighbour to sell their house, buy a chainsaw  :thumb:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

Electrojake

Wearing loincloth in cold weather?
Scrotum froze to fuel tank?
I feel you pain brother.
Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

Yeah I'm a stihl man myself Yamma as yet I don't have a chainsaw but am skilled in its use and sharpening them haha. I have no big trees in my yard so I don't have a bed for one but I have money allocated for its purchase.

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Janx101

21 guests online just now? ... Wtf?! ... Snooper city! ;)

slipperymongoose

Janx101

...... Chuckling quietly .... Seems I have another fan ..... Funny though ... His 'spelling mistakes' are irregular and inconsistent ... His grammar decidedly designed to appear "foreign" ... And his overall intonation not consistent with his supposed origin ... How many people can fit in one head? ... Or possibly a close crony? ... And the choice of name ?. .. Oh come on!!  :icon_rolleyes:

..... Sniffs the air ..... I smell Troll!!

nutmunk

Had     - suzuki rg 250 t wolf
Had     - suzuki rf 400 vc
Street - suzuki gs 500 e
Fun    - sym orbit 125

Janx101

Don't worry nutmunk ... I think my 'stalker' is back in disguise again ...  :icon_rolleyes: .. Or a number of disguises perhaps..

Things will probably resolve themselves soon enough ..

I seem to have a talent for attracting them  :dunno_black:

slipperymongoose

Dw janx I still have my hater who gives me a hard on every time he watches my vids and sees an add. So very hard

nutmunk

Ah ... I must be ugly or something ... never had me one of them ... maybe I'm ugly or something ... I want a troll now.   :cry:
Street - suzuki gs 500 e
Fun    - sym orbit 125

slipperymongoose

Best start thickening up your skin then

BockinBboy

My neighbors are all quiet retired folks... good people, you know?... and I don't want some random people moving in next door... so I guess that means I shouldn't buy a chainsaw?

Anyway, a guy who owns a landscaping business down the street saw my tree and stopped by.  We have chatted a few times here and there, so he always seemed like a real good guy. Offered to do it for $100 cause they want the wood for a big fire this weekend... Figure its cheaper than any tree service could do it by far, and I can't beat that, and I'll keep my neighbors  ;)   ...It'll be gone before I get home today.  Then I'll walk down the street and pay up.

- Bboy

slipperymongoose

And a fire to keep you warm?

BockinBboy

LOL

His name is Chet!

...Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire...  :icon_lol:

- Bboy

BockinBboy

Quote from: Janx101 on June 27, 2013, 04:47:28 AM
...... Chuckling quietly .... Seems I have another fan ..... Funny though ... His 'spelling mistakes' are irregular and inconsistent ... His grammar decidedly designed to appear "foreign" ... And his overall intonation not consistent with his supposed origin ... How many people can fit in one head? ... Or possibly a close crony? ... And the choice of name ?. .. Oh come on!!  :icon_rolleyes:

..... Sniffs the air ..... I smell Troll!!

You gotta appreciate the persistency...  :icon_rolleyes:

I don't follow anyone that closely, so I can't figure the issue, but it must be deep to go to such lengths?

- Bboy

nutmunk

Quote from: slipperymongoose on June 27, 2013, 05:34:04 AM
Best start thickening up your skin then

Guess I shouldn't care...got a wife that is the apple of my eye already. And she let's me indulge my whimsical bike fantasies with hard financial backing...what more can a man ask for? Doing a 500k ride to the coast with her and my yellow lightning this weekend. Can't wait...
Street - suzuki gs 500 e
Fun    - sym orbit 125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk