News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

-- GS500 picture game --

Started by jroymcd, November 20, 2008, 10:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jroymcd

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your GS500. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one.  New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling

Take a picture of your GS in your Garage.

anyone?

Yosh Pipe, K & N lunchbox, Katana shock, Buddha bars (soon)
james

GeeP

This should be fun!

Post a picture of your GS on a bridge.

Edit:  Ooops!  Violated the rule on the photo must be taken after the challenge is issued.

I will try harder in future!   :icon_mrgreen:
Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

If the product "fails" will the product liability insurance pay for the "failure" until it turns 18?

Red '96
Black MK2 SV

jroymcd

Quote from: GeeP on November 21, 2008, 12:01:11 AM

I will try harder in future!   :icon_mrgreen:

yeah,  game would not be as fun if you can use old pictures. I  just wanted  to start easy to get the ball rolling.

Still.....

Take a picture of your GS in your Garage.

james

Paulcet

Ok, since GeeP violated the rule, I can start.  And show off my crap-filled garage!  WooHoo!

Now, take a picture of your GS on a bridge.  (it is a good idea)

'97 GS500E Custom by dgyver: GSXR rear shock | SV gauges | Yoshi exh. | K & N Lunchbox | Kat forks | Custom rearsets | And More!

wladziu

I'm sad now.   :cry:

Stupid organic chemistry is slowing down my rebuild.
I wanna play too. 

jroymcd

Quote from: Paulcet on November 21, 2008, 06:23:37 AM

Now, take a picture of your GS on a bridge.  (it is a good idea)

nice,

I will get the next one a after work if no one beats me.

take a picture of your GS on a bridge.

james

bucks1605

This stinks, my bike is at home and I'm away at school. I can't play.... I've got a cool pic of my bike on an old covered bridge too... I won't cheat like GeeP though....  :flipoff: hahaha just playin'
SV1000K3 Bought 03/17/09
1996 GS500E Sold 03/03/09

LOUiE

there's no bridges near me.. buuuuut I do have Bridge the game!!!  is that cheating?   :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:
'90 GS500F - streetfighter in progress... booyah!

drincruz

i KNOW i'll get honked at for stopping ON a bridge (and i also think it's illegal unless it's an emergency) would a picture with my bike and the bridge in the background work?  :dunno_white:

jroymcd

Quote from: drincruz on November 21, 2008, 10:31:00 AM
i KNOW i'll get honked at for stopping ON a bridge (and i also think it's illegal unless it's an emergency) would a picture with my bike and the bridge in the background work?  :dunno_white:

yeah,  that would probley be good enough, as long as the picture was taken after the challenge was picked.

james

Yev

Damn, this seems like a real fun game. Should have started this earlier in the year.. weather is turning sour here in New England.
Y2k Honda Interceptor
Miss my '07 GS500e :/

poostik

Quote from: Yev on November 21, 2008, 10:56:38 AM
Damn, this seems like a real fun game. Should have started this earlier in the year.. weather is turning sour here in New England.

Wish I had seen this thread earlier.

I took my bike to get inspected today. She's a week old (to me). Man, my fingers were cold!

I'm headed out til Sunday. I'll check back in and see what the request is. I'm planning on riding so long as it's dry out.

TurkeyChicken

Maybe I'll try and get a pic tomorrow if no one has done the bridge one yet
'01 GS500 -- Jardine Exhaust +F16 windscreen + Manta tank bag

IncrediRides.com - Discover New Rides

jroymcd

Anyone. Might have to go on a night ride and get it done.

james

shiznizbiz

oh shaZam! son, this will be fun.  time to get out in the 20-30 degree weather!  woot woot.  seriously.  Im excited.  I now have a reason to ride.  "Why are you riding its cold out?" "I must take a picture of my bike on top of an old womans cane! You wouldnt understand!"
Plutonian Death volvo is [NOT] your friend!

commuterdude

take a pic of your GS in front of a statue.
Attack but have a back up plan

poostik

damnit

i just drove over 5 bridges. None of which I could stop on. I was gonna do what you did but figured it wouldn't count. Takin a rest for a bit. Thinking of where a nearby statue is.

wladziu

Mother Theresa's nipples, I'm so jealous over this thread.

Yev

Quote from: wladziu on November 23, 2008, 11:52:17 AM
Mother Theresa's nipples, I'm so jealous over this thread.

Same here.. This should be a sticky and never end...
Y2k Honda Interceptor
Miss my '07 GS500e :/

GeeP

Hmm.  So much for the "easy stuff"...  The nearest bridge is a block down the road, but the nearest statue is 20 miles.   :laugh:

Looks like I'm going for a ride tomorrow.    :)
Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

If the product "fails" will the product liability insurance pay for the "failure" until it turns 18?

Red '96
Black MK2 SV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk