Started by chuck81, February 29, 2012, 03:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck81

$116 shipping included USPS priority lower 48
I need to look at stock to see if I have 2 with "S"

Quote from: derekb88 on June 19, 2017, 04:47:54 AM
How much for 2 covers with s?

ToddG93

Hi Chuck, I'm new here and I'm interested in a fork brace engraved or not, makes no difference. 
It's exactly what I'm looking for and price is reasonable. 
Please PM me current price w/shipping (zip 17754) and email where I can Paypal you the funds and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

chuck81

Fork brace engraved with new fasteners, $40 shipped USPS priority,  I take paypal to radonbox@comcast.net
Thanks Chuck

Quote from: ToddG93 on June 24, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Hi Chuck, I'm new here and I'm interested in a fork brace engraved or not, makes no difference. 
Please PM me current price w/shipping (zip 17754) and email where I can Paypal you the funds and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

f155mph

I would like a brace as well.  Do you have more available?

Thanks!

ToddG93

Quote from: chuck81 on June 25, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
Fork brace engraved with new fasteners, $40 shipped USPS priority,  I take paypal to radonbox@comcast.net
Thanks Chuck

Quote from: ToddG93 on June 24, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Thanks!

Thank you Chuck.  Exactly as described and just what the bike needed.  Shipping was prompt and brace is well machined, w/hardware.   :woohoo:

prichmon

prichmon

chuck81

dougdoberman

Any left Chuck?  I'd prefer non-engraved, but I'd be more than happy with whatever you have available.  :)

Thanks,

Doug
If you can't be a good example, at least try to be a horrible reminder.

dougdoberman

Messaged, responded, emailed, PayPalled, shipped, received, all in the space of 3 days. 

Thanks Chuck.

If you can't be a good example, at least try to be a horrible reminder.

Sarasi

How much would it cost to ship one to The Netherlands? I want a new fork brace, and I'd really like this one, but I'm afraid it'll cost me an arm and a leg in shipment costs and import taxes.
'02 GS500H ("Duckling")
RVS exhaust system | steel braided front brake line | progressive fork springs | R6 '11 rear shock | adjustable brake & clutch levers | heated grips

chuck81

About $32usd shipping, I may have just sold my last fork brace.

Quote from: Sarasi on August 22, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
How much would it cost to ship one to The Netherlands? I want a new fork brace, and I'd really like this one, but I'm afraid it'll cost me an arm and a leg in shipment costs and import taxes.

Sarasi

Yeah that's too much for me mate, I'm sorry. Love the look of 'em though!
'02 GS500H ("Duckling")
RVS exhaust system | steel braided front brake line | progressive fork springs | R6 '11 rear shock | adjustable brake & clutch levers | heated grips

chuck81

In stock again, Fork Brace with sst fasteners, $45 shipped, Plain Cover $45 shipped. "S" Cover $58 shipped, Use oem fasteners for cover. USPS priority delivery confirmation to lower 48 for listed price. Brace is not engraved, will engrave brace "S" for no extra charge.

1HB-104

chuck81

In stock again, Fork Brace with sst fasteners, $45 shipped, Plain Cover $45 shipped. "S" Cover $58 shipped, Use oem fasteners for cover. USPS priority delivery confirmation to lower 48 for listed price. Brace is not engraved, will engrave brace "S" for no extra charge.  Bump to Top  Chuck

stevelogic

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk