News:

Need a manual?  Buy a Clymer manual Here

Main Menu

Last Post Wins - V3

Started by Toledo Jim, March 17, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janx101

Not failed to mention so much ... That story was NEVER going to be about any benefits ... No reason to expect the 60minutes team to include them! ... Wouldn't advance their brand of bullshit at all!!  :icon_rolleyes:

slipperymongoose

I left my thoughts on the Facebook page.
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Janx101

Their FB page? ... Cool .... Wait for the spin on it though! ... Hope you didn't go all swamp and mountain man on them!

slipperymongoose

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

peteGS

Sunny day yesterday... nice! Nothing exciting though, side of the yard is still a mud puddle where the shed is supposed to go so still no progress...  :dunno_black:

Wonder if we can have a week without rain so I can do something this weekend? I can wish right?  :cookoo:

I did get the garage tidied up a fair bit though  :thumb:
'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

I gave the inside of my car a good clean

Electrojake

Getting back to God and his sidekick Jesus...
Well of course they're aliens. Their world is not our world. Jesus specifically mentioned that in the bible (mister knows).

I could give chapter & verse, and expound but I'll spare you silly mortals.  :nono:

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

slipperymongoose

No do please teach us your bible book

Janx101

what i always wonder about ... is what are the lineups for the annual competition... 'Heaven' vs 'Asgard'  ... an do they ever field their B teams - 'Hell' vs 'Jotunheim' ??   ;)

Electrojake

Quote from: slipperymongoose on July 21, 2013, 03:32:05 PM
No do please teach us your bible book

The line between superstition and religion can be quite thin at times. However...

See "John 18:36" where Jesus clearly mentions that he is not of this world.

Elsewhere in scripture Jesus tells the apostles to stop trying to figure out what God is thinking or planning to do. He explains that his father is from a completely different world and it would be fruitless (for earthbound humans) to try and figure out God's actions.

Look at it this way Slips...
To a prehistoric caveman, "God" could be a typical 21st century man with an iPod and a Bic lighter.
See my point? It's all relative to how advanced one being is as compared to another.

Current Stable: Suzuki DL1000k6, a Grom, two 70's vintage PUCH mopeds, and my kid's WR250R

Janx101

slipperymongoose

So ole mate Jesus had them fancy water walking shoes, dehydrated wine, a defibrillator for ole mate lazaa, ability to perform cataract surgery.

Electrojake

Quote from: slipperymongoose on July 21, 2013, 05:24:47 PM
So ole mate Jesus had them fancy water walking shoes, dehydrated wine, a defibrillator for ole mate lazaa, ability to perform cataract surgery.

Exactly!
An incredibly more advanced version of what we are, and certainly advanced enough to NOT be stuck on this stinky little planet like we are.

Beam me up Scotty!  :thumb:

Janx101

Quote from: Electrojake on July 21, 2013, 08:22:04 PM
Quote from: slipperymongoose on July 21, 2013, 05:24:47 PM

Exactly!
An incredibly more advanced version of what we are, and certainly advanced enough to NOT be stuck on this stinky little planet like we are.

Beam me up Scotty!  :thumb:

;) ;) ;) ... maybe its Stinky where YOU are boyo!! .. but over here in Aussie-land .. the weather is perfect, the sun is ideal, the beer is the tastiest, the women are the sexiest, the BBQ is the best........ AND .... the Roads are the best riding roads anywhere in the multiverse!!  ;) ;) ;)  :flipoff:

peteGS

'82 GS450E
'84 GSX1100S Katana

slipperymongoose

yamahonkawazuki

bible speaks in parables at times, so does koran and other holy books. as said it is fruitless at times to COMPLETELY understand it.
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

BockinBboy

Quote from: Electrojake on July 19, 2013, 04:29:10 PM
And BBoy...
What are you doing here in the bilges of the forum?
Your a respected member of the "real" GSt community.
Posting here in the sespool of bikerdom isn't gonna help your status any.

Just looking out for ya' buddy.  :dunno_black:

Glad I fooled somebody...

I'm touched.

- Bboy

Sonic Springs, R6 Shock, R6 Throttle Tube, Lowering Links, T-Rex Frame Sliders, SW-Motech Alu-Rack, SH46 Shad Topcase, Smoked Signals, Smoked LED Tailight, ZG Touring Windscreen

yamahonkawazuki

Quote from: BockinBboy on July 22, 2013, 07:44:45 AM
Quote from: Electrojake on July 19, 2013, 04:29:10 PM
And BBoy...
What are you doing here in the bilges of the forum?
Your a respected member of the "real" GSt community.
Posting here in the sespool of bikerdom isn't gonna help your status any.

Just looking out for ya' buddy.  :dunno_black:

Glad I fooled somebody...

I'm touched.

- Bboy
LOL gotta mess with ya sometimes :D
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

mister

Y'all now telling me, things in books might not be real?

So that story about a human girl falling in love with a vampire made of stone and a shapeshifting wolfman isn't real?

Next y'all be saying the story about the girl getting taken from her village to compete against children from other villages in a fight-to-the-death in a computer controlled arena isn't true either.

But don't ever tell me about the boy who falls in love with a princess, loses his hand, has a kid, gets the hates on everyone and kills them with his laser sword and becomes half machine and all. I know that Has to be true cause it starts with "A long time ago...." so it MUST be true, right?
GS Picture Game - Lists of Completed Challenges & Current Challenge http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGame and http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGameList2

GS500 Round Aust Relay http://tinyurl.com/GS500RoundAustRelay

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk