Also, you can upload pics to one of the GStwin galleries and then include post the image in your post(s). (But PLEASE ... don't use the GStwin-hosted Galleries as your personal "photo dump". See the previous post for a couple of all-purpose photo hosting sites.)
Here are the notes that I took as I did my first upload to the latest Gallery:
1) Click on "GS500 Wall of Fame" in the "Go To" dropdown list at the upper right corner of any GStwin.com page.IMG_0533_UpperFallsPark.jpg
2) Find "Upload file" in the list of blue text links at the top of the Gallery intro page and click on it.
3) On the Upload file page, click the "Browse..." button and select the desired image file from your machine. I chose
from one of my photo directories.
4) Back on the Upload file page, click the CONTINUE button. The file should upload, and you will be taken to a Successful Uploads page. Click CONTINUE again.
5) The next page is also labeled Upload file, but as you can see it's quite different from the first one. This one lets you see your image and allows you to choose the appropriate gallery album to put it in, as well as a short caption and a longer description. Make sure you choose an appropriate album! If you don't, the image may get sent to an album that doesn't make sense. (For my picture of a picnic spot near my home, I selected the "Scenic Views" album.) Once you have entered your info, click CONTINUE again.
6) An Information page will tell you that your file was "successfully placed". Click CONTINUE.
7) You are taken back to the main Gallery page. Click on the name of the album you specified for the image. Go to the last page in the album click on your image.
8 ) HERE is where you follow the instructions from the first post in this topic thread . (Right-click on the actual image, copy the URL from the Properties page, etc.)[/list:u]
Let's see if I did this right: