Main Area > Odds n Ends

Anne goes drag racing for the first time, watch it.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Michael:

--- Quote from: john ---No.  She's alive and well.  She just has a net phobia.  She will use email on occasion, but that's the extent of it.  I don't understand why some people have such phobias, but whatever....
--- End quote ---

So mhow did she get up the nerve to start this site all those years ago?  Or was it all your work under her name?  Not criticising, just curious.

john:
Well for the most part it was because there was shaZam! for info on the web.  She wanted stuff for her bike, and so did I.  No info no nothing.  So with her permission I started GStwin.  The rest is history...

Michael:
Well, we're all really glad you did.  :thumb:
Can't honestly say I could have done the same.

Kerry:
If anyone has never followed the Site Owner Info link from the GStwin.com home page, you really should.  :)

Note to john: Did you realize that the Brocton Enterprise article linked to at the bottom of that page is still hosted on some GeoCities site?  :?

john:

--- Quote from: Kerry ---If anyone has never followed the Site Owner Info link from the GStwin.com home page, you really should.  :)

Note to john: Did you realize that the Brocton Enterprise article linked to at the bottom of that page is still hosted on some GeoCities site?  :?
--- End quote ---

yep  :lol: That was a long time ago now!  That's when the sportbike disease started...now she's getting into drag racing  :o

But it's cool to be married to a tom-boy  :thumb: but expensive  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version