Main Area > For Sale / For Trade / Wanted / Hot Deals

GS500 Rear Huggers

(1/54) > >>

airbrush:
GS500 REAR HUGGER

FIBREGLASS PAINTED VERSION
I'll do runs of 6, paid up front. So once there are six total, I'll make another run.
Will keep the request/paid list here:
1 - not spoken for
2 - not spoken for
3 - not spoken for
4 - not spoken for
5 - not spoken for
6 - not spoken for

GS500 rear hugger:

Well, it took a while, but i finally got the hugger made for my GS and it's available to the rest of you GS'ers out there.
I made this hugger originally for a stock 2004 gs500f, mounting onto the existing chaingaurd and brake torque bar, but should fit up to an '89, I dont believe the parts have changed much since then. There is 1cm clearance on either side of the tire, so you if you have a slightly bigger tire it shouldn't be a problem(I have a 140 on mine, fits no problem).

Comes as a fibreglass/epoxy version, painted black and is ready to install as is.  - $170 (Canadian Dollars) + shipping + (2.9% of the total(hugger+shipping) for paypal fees if paying by paypal)

Comes with install instructions and necessary hardware to mount it. Made for a very simple install, all you need is a drill, a 3/16 inch drill bit and a pop rivet tool.

Shipping options:

All prices are stated in Canadian Dollars

Within Canada:

$20 (4 days/tracking #)

USA:

Air: $22 (up to 2 weeks/no tracking #)

International:

Surface: $22 (6-8 weeks/no tracking #)
Air: $40 (2 weeks/no tracking #)

Payment by money order or paypal.
Email me or Private Message me for payment details.

/Jeff :thumb

surlybruce:
Just want to say hey whats up! Installed the carbon hugger on the 05 and it fit perfect . Instructions and install hardware were 100 %.Worth every penny to me .EXCELLENT job . CHEERS !

airbrush:
Glad you liked it!

Here's the full side image again...as my original posting seems to have vanished somehow :dunno:

airbrush:
I have four more in production right now, but i will be gone for 2 months with work starting in april, so if you would like one for spring this will be your last chance until I am back in the summer.
I'm hoping to have them all done by the end of this weekend. Anyone interested in one, let me know.

Cheers.

airbrush:
will be finishing these off over the weekend....three left

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version