Author Topic: Any Walking Dead Fans?  (Read 121 times)

Offline pliskin

• Rick Flair's fluff boy
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • World Supersport Racer
Any Walking Dead Fans?
« on: December 14, 2017, 07:55:00 PM »
So did anyone see the mid-season finally? What do you think about want happened to Carl? Here is my prediction. He did not get bitten by a zombie. He had that dude he was helping out bite him in order to trick everyone in his camp, and Negan. He wants everything to think he is infected and has nothing to lose so they wall follow his plan. That's why he told Negan to kill him. He wants everyone to believe he is going to turn to a zombie. Then he can hatch his plan to save everyone from the Saviors. He is definitely up to something.

You heard it here first folks. Damn I'm good.

Why are you looking here?

Offline qcbaker

• World Supersport Racer
Re: Any Walking Dead Fans?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 09:13:24 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the showrunners and Chandler Riggs have confirmed that Carl is in fact dead: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-walking-dead-mid-season-8-episode-8-finale-who-dies-carl-grimes-chandler-riggs-andrew-lincoln-a8102821.html

Regarding this whole thing, I'm not really sure what direction the show is headed in now, since in the comics it's heavily foreshadowed that Carl is supposed to take over for Rick when the time comes. Plus, there is a very Carl-heavy storyline that immediately follows the whole conflict with Negan/The Saviors. So, this is basically the first time where I have absolutely no clue about what is going to happen in the following episodes.

Offline cbrfxr67

• Some day I'll finish my projects
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 10:52:59 PM »
I missed the mid season, but enjoy the show.  Was pretty confused why Carl was getting killed off but I like your prediction!  That'd be such a great twist if it was true.
Alot of crybabies whine on the comments and it's just an entertaining show.  I don't see why people take it so seriously.
i don't know wth that helicopter was.  Any ideas?
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha

Offline RideShield

• Local Club Racer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 12:51:15 AM »
Not so much a Walking Dead fan but I've recently finished binge watching and would recommend catching episodes of Ride with Norman Reedus.
'07 Suzuki GS500F

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• Resident MonoPod
  • Global Moderator
  • Motorcycle God!
  • -Dum spiro spero (while i breathe, i hope)
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 01:51:22 AM »
never seen any of those tbh. did however get hooked on sons of anarchy while i was in san juan capistrano. binge watched the heck out of it. so i can see why people get TOTALLY into a series
Aaron
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
Vielen dank Patrick. Vielen dank
".
A proud Mormon
"if you come in with the bottom of your cast black,
neither one of us will be happy"- Alan Silverman MD

Offline qcbaker

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 01:28:07 PM »
I missed the mid season, but enjoy the show.  Was pretty confused why Carl was getting killed off but I like your prediction!  That'd be such a great twist if it was true.
Alot of crybabies whine on the comments and it's just an entertaining show.  I don't see why people take it so seriously.
i don't know wth that helicopter was.  Any ideas?

No idea about the helicopter. Maybe there's a small group of the military or something that's still alive somewhere relatively close. Norfolk maybe?

Offline pliskin

• Rick Flair's fluff boy
  • World Supersport Racer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 03:00:17 PM »
Another good show this season is Happy! The second episode just aired on Syfy. From the previews I thought it was going to be good but after seeing the first 2 episodes I think it's awesome. Happy is the imaginary friend of a little girl that gets kidnapped. Happy finds this washed up drunk cop and makes himself visible to him so he can help find the little girl. You should check it out. Lots of kick-ass action.

Mr. Robot is another great show. But if you haven't watched the first 2 seasons you would be totally lost as to what it's even about. Fargo and Vikings are two more good shows.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 03:02:20 PM by pliskin »
Why are you looking here?

Offline cbrfxr67

• Some day I'll finish my projects
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
Not so much a Walking Dead fan but I've recently finished binge watching and would recommend catching episodes of Ride with Norman Reedus.
I recorded 5 or so ep's and wanted to watch them.  Texas was ok and then I watched Louisiana.  When he went to the voodoo store and kneeled in front of a voodoo statue I turned it off.  Kind of lost any interest after that,... 
"Its something you take apart in 2-3 days and takes 10 years to go back together."
-buddha