An Australians version of the word "Piss"... (slang)
1. Take a piss = Have a slash, shake the snake, urinate.
2. Piss House = Place to urinate EG: public toilet, toilet in house (same as when you need to have a shaZam! it is said "where is your shaZam! house")
3. Going out to buy some piss = Going out to buy alcohol of any generic description.
4. Your pissed mate = Your drunk.
5. He's pissed = He's angry.
6. He's pissed = He's drunk.
7. Lets get pissed = Lets consume alcohol till drunk
8. Piss head = label for someone who is drunk.
9. Taking the piss = Teasing, joking with.
10. Piss off = go away (insulting)
Yea you think the English language is confusing....Combine the English language with Australian slang.