Main Area > For Sale / For Trade / Wanted / Hot Deals

Rejetting prices, details, and O rings

(1/28) > >>

The Buddha:
Whole carbs
89-00 - $45 and return shipping for carbs.
01+ - $50 and return shipping.

Jets only:
$25 shipped for 89-00.
$25 shipped for 01+ without mids, $33 with mids, overseas shipping $2 more.

Remember, these do not include O rings, needles, floats, anything really other than a light clean and rejet.

Drilling out stuff is extra $5 per thing that needs to be drilled. Brass caps on air screws are free but I cant guarantee the spigots wont get scraped etc in the process. Brass is a lot harder than cast aluminum and if you are unlucky the aluminum can split, crack, or get nicked while drilling the brass.

These are going to be done on a bench and lightly tested for leaks or other errors and then sent back. Now, if you have a specific issue please name it in a note, I will follow up and check it more thoroughly and tell you.

Remember this not a carburetor rebuild. I could do that but it will be well over $100 on top of jet costs. Swapping out 1-2 O rings pretty much is what all I have had to do so far on even the worst set of carbs. - Please see note on the bottom about this.

I also dont open the choke unless requested and paid for. 99% of carbs have good working chokes. Unless you tell me to open and clean it and pay for it, its going to stay in the carb.

I synch them by eyeball. if they have been synched already tell me, or if they look like they're in synch, I dont touch it.

Weird crap costs more - not just $$ but also time ... like DJ screw up's or busted pilot jet housing or leaks at the butterfly pivot etc etc ...
I have parts off other similar carbs, but when I am out of those, I will have to locate them some where and it takes time.
That is all I have so far on this, but I make it up as I go along.

Having said all this, in over 100 carbs, I am yet to lose a single one. I have brought back atleast 4 carbs from death and am working on the 5th.

Cool.
Buddha.

I might as well add to this.
Swapping O rings - I should do it as required, and How is $2 per pair of O rings that need to be swapped.
Usually float spigot and top O rings go, but of late I have swapped out float retaining O rings and the guide base O ring as well.
Maybe I should add a charge for opening the choke section too.
Then there is the breakables that may need replacing on the ocassional carb. On an as needed/available basis.

Cool.
Buddha.

Tang:
LMAO thought u were too lazy to do anything :-D i'm j/p that sounds reasonable :-D

The Buddha:
Whaaaa ... oh yea ... I'd delete this post, but I am too lazy to do it.
Cool.
Buddha.

guitarking135:
So if i send my carbs to you to be rejetted I would be good to go with a new exhaust then ? Right or wrong?

suzukimx4789:
what size jets are for purchase? or is it any size that can be drilled out of the stock jets?
if it is any size ill be purchasing some #150 jets from you as soon as i get some extra $ as im neck deep in a new car project and have no $ cus o it lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version