Other > Tard Farm

removed

<< < (2/2)

Big Shot:
What's this?

The guy who thought my perfectly usable and in excellent condition GSXR FE was too expensive   :cookoo:

And the guy who thought my perfectly usable and in excellent condition GSXR FE was too expensive   :cookoo:

In a beef about selling a crappy Katana FE to each other?!!

Oh the irony of it all...

It hurts so bad i have to pee!!!

Where's a Katana when you need one, lol

Good game losers  :thumb: :thumb: - Bob!

The Buddha:
I am sorry your FE is still too $$ and still missing vital parts ... I dunno like a disk and a caliper ... but hey its your part so ... you are free to do whatever ...

I guess I have seen stretched, blinged 60 grand hayabusa's with 600 wide rear tars with chromed front disk - 1 and a set of lightning bolts on the other ... so your's is right on ...

There is plenty of katana's about ... just that most of them have have no second gear and have been liberated of their useable parts (FE, rear shock ... sometimes before I even get to it and I yank their carbs ... and game over).

Josh - I'll put pics up in a new thread, you may do the same. This thread is a loser ...

Cool.
Buddha.

yamahonkawazuki:
Hey buddha. do you  have any 4cylinder engines tht are NOT buildable?i need the parts for a mechanical sculpture. and im close enough to coem pick it up peding agreement on price. or even a 2cyl LMK via pm if you will

cafeboy:
PM'd you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version