Author Topic: Proving GSTWINS are stealing your money  (Read 4599 times)

Offline JB848

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • World Supersport Racer
Proving GSTWINS are stealing your money
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:20:11 AM »
I have formally asked the admins with the options availible to me to remove my account from this site. Some of you pundits have expressed your idea's and opinions on why I want to leave this website. Your right? OK.

Just know one thing. It costs less then $8.00 for a Domain name a year. It costs nothing to run SMF which is the forum software that this site uses? Where does all of this money go? I have sent over $20.00 to this site thinking that this site was on the up and up? I got stickers which were nice. So if they ask for $5.00 per sticker and there are 1000 members? Do the math. And not only that there is a manual they ask you to buy from Amazon? shaZam! ask me I will e-mail it to you. I am sorry but they make me? Out to be the bad guy?

Remove ME!

If you see anything from this point on from me it is because the Admins don't care and they use your money.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:22:03 AM by JB848 »

Offline adidasguy

• My fuel chicken is bigger than yours
  • Trade Count: (+117)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • Grumpy Cat for President!
    • Pix of my bikes
Re: WHY JB848 is leaving GSTWINS
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:30:14 AM »
Here you are again.
A scared little boy throwing temper tantrums wanting attention.

You didn't have to post that you are leaving. You're throwing a tantrum and do that for attention. So there - I just gave you some attention.
You should have just stopped posting and gone away.

Stop posting and we will all joyously forget about you.

If you keep posting, it means you really want to stay here. You crave attention.

(And you know nothing about running a site. There are connection and server costs as well as storage costs. This site with so much information and so many photos stored I would guess is about $1000 a year for server costs.)

So stop posting and fade away.

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:40:39 AM »
No actually what I am doing is showing all of the memebers of this site where the money goes? And I know what this site supposed to be. Help for people that don't know. So I am telling people that don't know. It don't cost that much! Where is the money going?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:41:18 AM by JB848 »

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 01:43:08 AM »
And also when members talk and Admins don't like it? What about an Admin complaint from a member? There is none.

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 01:47:04 AM »
JB, are you secretly a Kawasaki employee of some sort and have this intense hatred of the GS500 and all things associated with it and therefore want to destroy it? Or are you just an immature, whinny teenager with nothing to do but find things to complain about on the f%$king internet?
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 01:48:59 AM »
Where does the money go? I'd like an accounting sheet and I think most members would. You are to fast to send stickers to no one. How about we find out where this money goes? I am sure the IRS would like to know?

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 01:51:49 AM »
JB, are you secretly a Kawasaki employee of some sort and have this intense hatred of the GS500 and all things associated with it and therefore want to destroy it? Or are you just an immature, whinny teenager with nothing to do but find things to complain about on the f%$king internet?

jserio you are not near the equal of a chimp. What I forgot would fill your brain 100 times over. What I hate and despise is people taking advantage of other people.

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 01:54:09 AM »
I despise people who try to stir up problems when there aren't any. If you don't like the site or how it's run, feel free to leave and start your own site where you can run it how ever the hell you please. Have a nice f%$king day! :D
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 01:56:10 AM »
I despise people who try to stir up problems when there aren't any. If you don't like the site or how it's run, feel free to leave and start your own site where you can run it how ever the hell you please. Have a nice f%$king day! :D

Not leaving it go. WHERE DOES the money go?

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 01:58:20 AM »
Somebody is getting a lot of money?

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 01:59:39 AM »
And if you are you're customers are getting ripped off! I can do what you do for $8.00

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 02:00:17 AM »
maybe on hookers and blow? who gives two shits what they do with whatever profit they may or may not make? are you their cpa? an irs agent? if you have a problem with what you view their profit margin to be, there is a simple solution. DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!! If you don't want your money "wasted" by a company, website or whatever other entity you seem to have a hard on for don't spend your f%$king money there. It's not f%$king rocket science.
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline adidasguy

• My fuel chicken is bigger than yours
  • Trade Count: (+117)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • Grumpy Cat for President!
    • Pix of my bikes
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 02:01:13 AM »
No need for accounting. My company owns a number of sites including leaguesecretary.com (which has a few terabytes of online storage) and cdesoftware.com.

I know first hand the cost of owning, running, maintaining and paying for a site, servers, security signatures and virus/trojan protection of the site.

And guess what - I WIN!  :woohoo: You have proved that I am right because you keep posting. That means I am better than you!

Prove me wrong and go away.

(And I will no longer respond to your baby tantrums. Bye!)

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 02:03:50 AM »
maybe on hookers and blow? who gives two shaZam!s what they do with whatever profit they may or may not make? are you their cpa? an irs agent? if you have a problem with what you view their profit margin to be, there is a simple solution. DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!! If you don't want your money "wasted" by a company, website or whatever other entity you seem to have a hard on for don't spend your f%$king money there. It's not f%$king rocket science.
[/quo
It's an old scheme..keep people stupid and reap the money. Where does the money go. Got a friend in IRS might be looking you up soon? WOW..just about motorcycles and it comes to this? Maybe you should pay attention who you piss off!

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 02:06:37 AM »
So now you're threatening people and/or the site? Wow. That shows some grown up social skills there buddy. 
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
Mary is watching this and you can not deny what you are doing!

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 02:10:25 AM »
And I have screen shot of what you wrote!

Offline sledge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • MG steering racks......R`US
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 02:10:38 AM »
and they use your money.

Now lets be fair about this, the above statement ony applies if you are daft enough to give them it in the first place  :D :D :D

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 02:11:49 AM »
You said it much more eloquently than I did Sledge.  :cheers:
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline JB848

• World Supersport Racer
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 02:13:23 AM »
YEP There is a screen shot of what they sent to me that you can't see. I got it. I got you by the balls. You know what you sent and I am going to let all of them see!