Main Area > Projects / Builds, Racing and Tech

Projects

(1/2) > >>

pandy:
If you like this new sub-section, I take full credit. If you hate it, then it's all TheGoodGuy's fault!  :icon_mrgreen:

Edit: If you'd like your thread moved here, PM its link to me!

Shepa:
A small suggestion if I may...

Since it's now officially created, maybe the "Projects" subforum would be more reader friendly, if every topic had a self explaining name (for example: "GS chopper", "GS cafe racer", "GS bobber" :icon_mrgreen:, "GS streetfighter", "Naked to faired GS (or vice versa)", etc... etc.).  :thumb:

It's because, I got the idea for my own project by stumbling over a cbrfxr67's basket case topic by pure chance, and what a gem it turned out to be, I'll never thank him enough for the idea...

This way (with corresponding topic names), every reader will immediately know what's he up to when searching the Projects subforum.

And yes, I would very much like to have cbrfxr67's topic "1996 GS500 Basket Case Build into a GS600RR" here (if he's ok with that), only with title changed to (maybe) "GS with CBR 600 engine" or something like that.

Thnx.

cbrfxr67:
 :bowdown:  (Crowd cheers) "Pandy, Pandy, Pandy!"

pandy:

--- Quote from: Shepa on July 13, 2011, 02:52:01 AM ---A small suggestion if I may...
Since it's now officially created, maybe the "Projects" subforum would be more reader friendly, if every topic had a self explaining name (for example: "GS chopper", "GS cafe racer", "GS bobber" :icon_mrgreen:, "GS streetfighter", "Naked to faired GS (or vice versa)", etc... etc.).  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Well, I threw it up quickly hoping that someone would suggest a better sub-forum name. I think I can change it to just "Projects," but I'd really like to wait on the idea of child boards to see how the whole Projects board goes first. Keep the ideas coming, and we can revisit this idea after the Projects sub-forum has been up for a while.   :icon_mrgreen:

pandy:

--- Quote from: Shepa on July 13, 2011, 02:52:01 AM ---And yes, I would very much like to have cbrfxr67's topic "1996 GS500 Basket Case Build into a GS600RR" here (if he's ok with that), only with title changed to (maybe) "GS with CBR 600 engine" or something like that.
--- End quote ---

Linkie (I'm doing a drive-by through the forum at work, so I don't have much time right now)? You ok with this cbrfxr67?  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version