Main Area > Projects / Builds, Racing and Tech

1993 GS500E Maximum Performance yet is Classic

(1/13) > >>

mabrio:
I have completed re-paint my bike and installed Dynojet stage 3, K&N Drop In SU5589, Iridium NGK DPR8EIX-9, Full System Stainless Steel Exhaust Custom, Barnett Clutch Pad, XYT Brake pad, RK O-Ring 520, BT45 120 Front BT45 140 Rear - makes a big different in performance, powerful and fun to ride ;)

And for lighting I have use HID Xenon 35watt 6000Kelvin, Fog Lamp LED SMD Luxeon 10watt with Aluminum  Case, LED Stop Lamp 18 spots and also to balance the usage of electricity I have installed Power Blaze Capacitor Bank, and to monitor the electric usage i have installed Digital Slim Voltmeter water proof.

For accessories I have installed GIVI E21 Panniers Box, GIVI Windscreen, GIVI Monorack, Stainless Steel Bolts Engine A2, Customize engine guards, Chrome mirror TDR, Stainless Brake Lines

Check it out and enjoy it the pictures ;)

PICTURE 1

PICTURE 2

PICTURE 3

PICTURE 4

PICTURE 5

PICTURE 6

PICTURE 7

PICTURE 8

PICTURE 9

PICTURE 10

PICTURE 11

PICTURE 12

PICTURE 13

PICTURE 14

PICTURE 15

Thank you and I will keep on update for a new parts that will be install it soon and have a safely ride to all bikers around the world ;)
Picture update on 19/9/2012

PS: I will upload another image for the Lights during night time - so you guys can see how bright the light was ;)

bikeneil:
I think it looks great as it is. Did you make the mounting brackets for the GIVI Mini Cruiser 21ltr saddlebags or can you buy them ?

Kijona:
I love the B&W scheme. Looks really slick. ;)

simon79:
Mabrio - you f%$king ROCK mate!  :D
Please tell me you've got a siren on it too. Can't tell from the pic - too bright.
And yes, more details on the side cases. This can turn up very interesting.

mabrio:

--- Quote from: bikeneil on January 16, 2012, 09:42:33 AM ---I think it looks great as it is. Did you make the mounting brackets for the GIVI Mini Cruiser 21ltr saddlebags or can you buy them ?

--- End quote ---

It comes in 1 package mate, I just add the monorack to make it look good - by the way thank you for the input ;) here is the picture from the rear side

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version