Author Topic: You older people..tired of admins?  (Read 5819 times)

Offline mister

• Don't call me mister, I work for a living
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • There is Always a way
Re: You older people..tired of admins?
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2011, 04:52:37 AM »
After being told to Harden The Fark Up, Homer ingested an entire bag of cement and is now so stiff he cannot type on the key board - that's what I heard anyway. Of course, he and JB could have met up somewhere to spawn their own website out of revenge. I heard that the phrase "harden the F up" or any version of it will be banned.

Michael
GS Picture Game - Lists of Completed Challenges & Current Challenge http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGame and http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGameList2

GS500 Round Aust Relay http://tinyurl.com/GS500RoundAustRelay

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2011, 02:55:19 PM »
 :woohoo:
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline ragecage23

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AMA Superbike Racer
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »
cement, huh? Well, happens to the best of us...
Previous bike: 2002 Kawasaki EX250R
Current bike: 2009 Suzuki GS500F

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• I am a big fat hubcap LOSER!
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • Je ne suis pas sourd a la musique que tu joues
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2011, 09:30:25 PM »
While you were gone, some guy, JB848, went from normal to major-issue status very quickly. I believe he got banned, but he was always arguing with the admins about where money goes and picking fight....he was a very troubled man.
yup and that iswhy i located this:

everyone remembers the glass of STFU right? heres another one

"Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On and crashed into We All Have Problems before coming to a complete stop at Get the f%$k Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-wha-aaah with Dr. Snivel. Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Buddha Loves Youin"
gotta watch what you say on facebook, unless you use alternate name. then you can act teh good guy, and let boss now about what you just saw lol. its got me a promo a time or two. but idk what happened toe the j8 guy. weve got our fair share of liars and hotheads here. nothing against them either. jus establish yourself first.  dont come in as almost a guest, and start flame wars , gratefully theres been only a small handful of them though
Jan 14 2010 0310 I miss you mom
".
Discussions
A proud Mormon

Offline Toogoofy317

• Calling Dr. Sharp, Dr. Sharp, code blue in O & E forum
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Motorcycle God!
  • My Flick
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 12:25:33 AM »
I guess what really troubles me (after all I am a psych major) is that people on this forum see that a person is having mental stability issues and they egg it on. Don't keep pushing their buttons guys its kinda the things that lead to Columbine. To me internet bullying is just as bad as in real life and yes words hurt. I remember I had much rather had my father beat the living shite out of me than have to go through one of his tangets. TBH my self-esteem has never recovered fully.

I don't know but instead of saying harden the fluck up to someone maybe that person should lighten the fluck up! Aren't we here for educational and entertainment purposes oh and see if Jserio can get me to get my top off?

Mary
2004 F, Fenderectomy, barends, gsxr-pegs, pro grip gel covers, 15th JT sprocket, stock decals gone,custom chain guard,GSXR integrated mirrors, flush mount signals, 150 rear tire,white rims, rebuilt top end, more to come

Offline Twisted

• Naked Italian Pr0n King!
  • Motorcycle God!
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2011, 05:52:53 AM »
I guess what really troubles me (after all I am a psych major) is that people on this forum see that a person is having mental stability issues and they egg it on. Don't keep pushing their buttons guys its kinda the things that lead to Columbine. To me internet bullying is just as bad as in real life and yes words hurt. I remember I had much rather had my father beat the living shaZam!e out of me than have to go through one of his tangets. TBH my self-esteem has never recovered fully.

I don't know but instead of saying harden the fluck up to someone maybe that person should lighten the fluck up! Aren't we here for educational and entertainment purposes oh and see if Jserio can get me to get my top off?

Mary

In JB's case there was no bullying I could see? He gave as good as he got.

Offline Toogoofy317

• Motorcycle God!
  • My Flick
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2011, 07:39:50 AM »
Some people on here got very rude in mean before he got mad. I was specifically referring to Wladizu. I mean the guy stated several times he had PTSD and was basically told to harden the Fluck up! I myself have PTSD (biological creators used sleep deprivation when I didn't get straight A+s). I can assure you I am as tough as they come but I still wake up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down my face expecting a tire tool to come over my head because I fell asleep. This guy was in Afghanistan and was talking about a child getting killed and was basically told to harden up. I don't care how tough and macho you claim you are if that doesn't bother you than you got issues.

Mary
2004 F, Fenderectomy, barends, gsxr-pegs, pro grip gel covers, 15th JT sprocket, stock decals gone,custom chain guard,GSXR integrated mirrors, flush mount signals, 150 rear tire,white rims, rebuilt top end, more to come

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• Motorcycle God!
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2011, 01:08:44 AM »
i woner what he is doing nowadays?, kinda miss the guy.
".
Discussions
A proud Mormon

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2011, 02:58:20 AM »
I don't think getting you to take your top off would be the hard part. The hardest part would be getting pics of said top off. I mean, you posted all that stuff in the other thread about how hard it was to replace your top and I never once saw pics of the replacement in progress. :P
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline Toogoofy317

• Motorcycle God!
  • My Flick
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »
I'll get right on that Jserio!

Mary

Offline mister

• Don't call me mister, I work for a living
  • Motorcycle God!
  • There is Always a way
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »
Hang on hang on. Are we talking about pics of the top off - so a top just laying there - or of Mary not wearing a top?

So in the end we'll see a photo of Mary's riding boots with the caption - I am topless in this photo. HA, very funny.

Michael
GS Picture Game - Lists of Completed Challenges & Current Challenge http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGame and http://tinyurl.com/GS500PictureGameList2

GS500 Round Aust Relay http://tinyurl.com/GS500RoundAustRelay

Offline jserio

• Donkey-Loving Butt
  • MotoGP Racer
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »
 :cheers:
finally a homeowner!
2009 Toyota Corolla LE

Offline xunedeinx

• Hard to Start in the Morning
  • World Supersport Racer
  • I operate without spark plugs...
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2012, 08:40:22 PM »
Hang on hang on. Are we talking about pics of the top off - so a top just laying there - or of Mary not wearing a top?

So in the end we'll see a photo of Mary's riding boots with the caption - I am topless in this photo. HA, very funny.

Michael

Necro'd the thread for this.

Mary FTMFW! Rock on girl!

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• Motorcycle God!
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2012, 07:32:25 PM »

Michael
knowing mary as ling as i have, picture this. riding boots with clothed legs inside them. you see the boots and a foot up and that caption. i am topless in this photo. or this photo is topless
".
Discussions
A proud Mormon

Offline slipperymongoose

• Bogan banana bender... and proud!
  • Motorcycle God!
  • BMW F800R Imperial nightmares
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »
Hooray for naked girls in riding boots.
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• Motorcycle God!
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
said nuthin 'bout bein nekkid  :nono:
".
Discussions
A proud Mormon

Offline slipperymongoose

• Bogan banana bender... and proud!
  • Motorcycle God!
  • BMW F800R Imperial nightmares
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
Well time to up the ante.
Some say that he submitted a $20000 expense claim for some gravel

And that if he'd write a letter of condolance he would at least spell your name right.

Offline yamahonkawazuki

• Motorcycle God!
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:52 AM »
I guess what really troubles me (after all I am a psych major) is that people on this forum see that a person is having mental stability issues and they egg it on. Don't keep pushing their buttons guys its kinda the things that lead to Columbine. To me internet bullying is just as bad as in real life and yes words hurt. I remember I had much rather had my father beat the living shite out of me than have to go through one of his tangets. TBH my self-esteem has never recovered fully.

Mary
love you to death mary and i agree. id rather take a physical ass whipping versus a verbal one any day. i do miss wladziu he was a fun guy to chat with. i remember, you him, and i would shoot the breeze for hours on end. he had issues as well. psych is in my book of want to do's too , but the watchmakers school in miami comes first, if health holds up, then ill self pay my way thru  my goals. see if we had super nazi admins our membership would me minimal. i set up a site after a former member destroyed it ( former member here) for recipes, drinks, guns bikes anythign really. memberhsip is minimal BUT rules are there. bullying is NOT tolerated , unless both parties want to take it into hte pit. ( only section really where there are no rules. but if seen that even that goes too far, myself and other admin reserves right to get rid of thread. but really its main purpose is to store data, ( drink and food recipes) now can we all just get along? or at least try to?
".
Discussions
A proud Mormon